WTF???? Kitty's?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.bonsaikitten.com/bkintro.html

Dude, what the hell is wrong with these people today? Wow, I am so pissed what this man is doing to these kittys..

This guy is putting Kittens into a bottle, and leave them there forever, without them moving. The only way they eat is through a straw. They are even selling these things. This guy should get arrested!

Look through the website, if you are brave enough to look through it's horrible things.

I would show pictures, but It's very sick.

If you think this is a fake, it's not. It's real.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No dude. I'm pretty sure that's fake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks fake, but the kittens are really in there XD, probally just for a second though.
Dunno, sounds really sick though. I will look through and see if its a joke XD.

[edit]

Yea its a fake, look at the sales info, no contact info, and all of the guest
book signings are fake. Davidskiwan says he heard something about it on
the radio a few years ago, confirming a fake....

Best answers
yea it is fake...never was real...just type in hoax bonsai kitty in google and you will see

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol yeah i saw this site years ago, it had a lot more pictures back then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Waste Removal. Left to its own devices, the kitten would quickly fill its vessel with its own urine and feces, leading to certain sickness and death, not to mention the inevitably unpleasant appearance and odor. The best solution is to seal the kitten's anus with Super Glue prior to insertion, and then insert a waste tube through a third hole in the vessel. As the kitten's body is still developing, a natural rectal diverticulum will soon form around the tube, which can be drained in any convenient fashion. It's just like a kitty colostomy bag!

ROFL

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where is the nurtering value in an imprisoned animal?

It's as fake as it gets.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It's a proven hoax, just a joke, they don't really do that. Jus tsome college kids got happy with the camera one night.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, this old and fake. PETA tried to shut it down, but then they found out it was fake, haha, idiots.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They knew it was a fake, but they are trying to shut down the website.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fake yes, Sick? yes...

I think its kinda disturbing how easy they talk about that on that site.

The pictures.. bah i know its fake but its making me mad that they talk to easy about that.. just sad, and disturbing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
Fake yes, Sick? yes...

I think its kinda disturbing how easy they talk about that on that site.

The pictures.. bah i know its fake but its making me mad that they talk to easy about that.. just sad, and disturbing
uhh

why wouldnt they talk about it like that on a site thats suppost to be real?

would kind of ruin any hopes of fooling people if u got all worked up over the thing ur trying to fool people into believing

Best answers
About one year ago i got a chainmail that also said this and said that it got shut down but it is up now and they had like 200 names on it...and its for a petition for shutting it down..

Lucky didnt sign it because i would just be wasting my time..but its a pretty sick idea what people are doing...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember back before I was a mod I had a link to bonsaikittens in my signature. Hsu then PMed me and told me to lose it :(

The second I heard the words "Natural rectal diverticulum" I knew it was a fake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dub this thread.... EMO

no but seriously, you cant tell me it wasnt obviously fake?

AntiSin

A
Snopes has also confirmed it as false.http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/bonsai.asp Although I must confess that when I first saw It years ago, I thought it was real. And even though it was a joke...I have no doubt in my mind that some twisted people are probably actually trying this somewhere after seeing it on the site. Real or fake...anything can bad results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom