WTF?! Happened?!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey guys. I was logged in in my steam acc. Somehow i log out and it give me a message: This account is logged in in somewhere else, please re-enter your password to log in on this Computer (or something like this).

No one knows my steam acc or pass... so can be an error? :S

Thanks in forward!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you have a LAN network with STEAM installed on multiple PCs?

If not i suggest you change your password ASAP.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make sure you tie your steam account to an email. If you get hacked they need to get both to make any changes. If your account had been stolen, get someone to report it in steam and contact steam support ASAP. If something is done on your account when it's compromised, you're still liable. Which means if it picks up a VAC ban, you're still responsible and Valve will not remove it because it was your job to protect your account.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OK.. Thank You guys. First I've change my password. If i had problems ill ask again.. ;)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sry for the Double Post guys. :S But i change my password and i still have the problem. Now here a picture

PLS tell me what can it be... is it posible because i don't use the steam but im logged on?!

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What kind of connection do you have. Static or dynamic IP?

And again STEAM support should know more than we do so contact them.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think i have static ip... but when i reset my modem, my ip is changing so... thats it.

BTW for the steam support, im already registered in the forums, but im not accepted in the community... i can't log in :S. I have verified with my e-mail but nothing :S :( :'(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Tnx Grega, but i just discovered something. When it comes that error, and Windows Live Messenger is reconnecting... so is that something from my internet conection or what?!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could be that since you have a dynamic IP, it doesnt register you offline when the IP gets switched, and then when you reconnect to the net it detects you from your old IP and the new one at the same time.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had this happen to me the one time I was an idiot and clicked on a phishing link. Of course, I logged in right away, changed it, then logged out, logged in, changed it again, ect, and I've still got it.

Most people are so slow when it comes to these things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom