Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Maybe he's OBSESSED and NEEDS HELP. °_°

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know what I think !_!

naruto is a descent anime, but it has dbz written all over it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh... im sure theres 100s more that are kakashi lovers like him or her o_O

Best answers
meh...thats nothin special...its cosplay...its very popular in japan just about every anime in japan (that was popular) has had someone cosplay it at least a million times

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh noes!! god forbid people actually go to conventions and the like dressed up like their favorite anime characters!!! We must outlaw anime...

erhmm... yeah, it's not completely unnatural. I've seen vashes, gokus, vegetas, spikes and manfayes.

Best answers
lmao, the dude whos trying to be zabuza looks way to puny and unthreatening to look like him.

Best answers
he did a pretty good job. Red contact in the left eye was a nice touch. I have never seen any cosplay conventions other than pictures... I dunno i say its too deep in, but what ever...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the one on the left is a guy the one on the left is a girl. and i find it funny that females seem to cosplay male characters alot better than males do.

Best answers
hahahahha, those silly cosplayers...GOOOOOOOO manfaye!!!!

Best answers
Oh god manfaye NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Anyway, i've seen alot of thees narutards and there pretty much all the same. Good, but nowhere close too the anime. Kakashi has HUGE hair, this dude/dudette doesnt o_O and **** man, hes got some serious red-eye going on there. Hes/shes been smoking that peace pipe alittle too much :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, it's pretty easy to dress up as a character with a simple costume that covers most of your body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom