Wow Plz Fix ...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Mmk..

I was just playin esf 1.3 with a bot on esf_janemba.. and I've gotta say... WTFOOOOX

for a l33t pro like me that was harsh.. to even keep track of where I was aiming let alone hit him...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

SOME IMMEDIATE changes that i think shold be made..

*** #1 A Bigger More visible crosshair *** the current one looks nice when your not swooping around and spinning so fast.. but when you are you man as well play with no cross hair.

***#2 Keeping track of my opponent who's on my screen is a HUGE PAIN.. even for these l33t player.. who could tele like mad on 1.2 with incredible accuracy...

I feel sorry for the noobies that will play this if the final is like it is now T_T

***#3 I dont like the "automatic" teleport up if your standing still.. I Suggest changing it back to how it was in ESF 1.2..

OR to this new idea..

Hold teleport to prepare for a teleport, and press any direction to teleport in that direction. It also works if your already holding a direction and you press teleport.. This way you have no awqward random teleports that mess up your intentions

So intead of pressing the teleport button over and over..

You could hold teleport, and press a direction over and over

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude...i don't know where you're getting these from but most of them suck! (only the one with the crosshair is more of a change).
no offence.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Come again?? in better, more specific english pleASE!~~

your post was random...

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understood the post. He meant he doesn't know where you are getting this ideas from and that they suck except the crossair's idea.
I agree with him except i find this crossair to be fine.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Post these in the appropriate section, Jinx.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*** #1 A Bigger More visible crosshair *** the current one looks nice when your not swooping around and spinning so fast.. but when you are you man as well play with no cross hair.

Its not hard to make your own custom sprite.

***#2 Keeping track of my opponent who's on my screen is a HUGE PAIN.. even for these l33t player.. who could tele like mad on 1.2 with incredible accuracy...
I feel sorry for the noobies that will play this if the final is like it is now T_T

Sorry was this a suggestion or what? I havent had issues with the bots as yet, and Im noob when it comes to online play. Is this more to do with esf_janemba being visually disruptive or the bot itself? Bot speeds arent really issues for now. Id suggest you mention what bot settings you were using.

***#3 I dont like the "automatic" teleport up if your standing still.. I Suggest changing it back to how it was in ESF 1.2..

lol i hadnt even noticed, though i can see it would be annoying. I prefer a system where you tele in direction of motion, or towards crosshair when standing still.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Someone move/delete this thread, Jinx.. this is the OPEN BETA section, post in the proper place.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VideoJinx said:
Dude, it's like that in 1.2 as well. :/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nope, in 1.2 you teleport in the last direction you were moving...

@ Renyori!~

As for the teleport, in the current openbeta it moves you in the direction the crosshair is pointing if you don't press any other buttons. Which amounts to staying in place if you're on the ground and slightly look down. I changed this default direction to up for now, we can see what we like best. Note that you can also teleport up using jump+teleport.

This is from the open beta suggestions thread.. its open information..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, in 1.2 you teleport in the last direction you were moving...

@ Renyori!~

This is from the open beta suggestions thread.. its open information..
He's talking about your initial post. You're not playing with the Open Beta so this thread doesn't belong here.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
In the Open Beta you don't automatic teleport UP if your standing still, thats only in our version, which you aren't supposed to be speaking to the public about.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
He's talking about your initial post. You're not playing with the Open Beta so this thread doesn't belong here.

Oh i see >_>

but still >_>

As for the teleport, in the current openbeta it moves you in the direction the crosshair is pointing if you don't press any other buttons. Which amounts to staying in place if you're on the ground and slightly look down. I changed this default direction to up for now, we can see what we like best. Note that you can also teleport up using jump+teleport.
lez just say i was respondin to this <_<!~( In open beta suggestions section: Sub's thread)

EDIT---

More specific..

I was using Gohan.. and the bot i was against was Buu.. I set his settings to "Melee 100%". the map i was playing was Janemba

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Leaking information I see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom