WOW!!! Oh and I have a few QUestions.

Best answers
FIrst I'd like to say that this is the best looking mod I've ever seen. (Even better that Natural Selection). But I have a question about power levels. How many different transformations will the characters have ( or are possible with the engine) in later versions of the game. Just wondering if Goku for example can go ssj 1 2 and 3!! Just curious.

Best answers
hi!

in beta one everyone will just have ONE transformation! in later versions there will be more.

Best answers
cool. I don't keep up with the BB much but I have been following this game from the begining.

Best answers
Goku will eventually be the only one how'll be able to turn SSJ3.
Freeza cell and buu will also have 3 transformations (I think), and the rest will have 2 transformations.

Best answers
if they implent ssj3, they could implent freezers 4th form too.

Best answers
Freezer? i thought only freeza was in the mod...
Oh, well the more the better =D

Sound Artist
Best answers
Freezer=Freeza
Bejeta=Vegeta
Gokuu=Goku
Kullilin=Krillin

you get the idea.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wasn't there something like Gokou and Kurririn and Vejita etc?

Best answers
Son Gokou, Vegita(although its pronounced begita, similar to how they pronounce v's like b's in spanish) Kurrilin, Buruma. Oh and what does implent mean? not you mean implant or implement?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Fixxxer
Oh and what does implent mean? not you mean implant or implement?
Hahahaha, i had that problem too. I would always say implent instead of implement. After hars called me a stupid american acouple times i remembered how to spell it :)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blah, where's my Kana when I need it? :p It seems that a lot of DBZ names are written in Katakana. That basically means they'd be from something in a language other than japanese. And then fun things happen when you try and make english out of that.
Freezer becomes furieza becomes Frieza :p I always get a kick out of bad transliteration :p It's absolutely everywhere in dubbed anime :p

-Karrde-

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Not everyone will have atleast 2 transformations in later betas.
From what i have heard Krillin is only ever going to have his one transformation.. "Mystic Krillin"
That is why Krillin is the strongest and fastest character after he transfroms in beta 1.. because he has to keep up with the higher levels of everyone else in later betas. :devil: :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya i think your right :yes: it makes sence, i mean, ssj3 goku would own everyone if that was not the case heh

Best answers
oh man krillin will own....

but it will be hard work to get him up to 8 millions

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
ya i think your right :yes: it makes sence, i mean, ssj3 goku would own everyone if that was not the case heh
The team also said that Gotenks might be added in later releases.So he would completely own the game.In the series ssj3 Gotenks is stronger then ssj3 Goku.

Best answers
The team also said that Gotenks might be added in later releases.So he would completely own the game.In the series ssj3 Gotenks is stronger then ssj3 Goku.

I doubt that gotenks is stronger than ssj3 goku. its just two punk kids fused no big deal

eot156

E
You think SSJ3 would own everyone? What about Buu? He would be the one that owns everyone, not ssj3 Goku.

Best answers
Originally posted by SCIxX
Goku will eventually be the only one how'll be able to turn SSJ3.
Freeza cell and buu will also have 3 transformations (I think), and the rest will have 2 transformations.
<cough> gohan has 3 ... ssj, ssj2, mystic...

I don't think ssj3 would be THAT overpowered when you think about it ....in the show he can't hold ssj3 for 100000 minutes ...

I would make it would drain your ki really fast, and then you have the ki to use a beam/melee, and if you run outta ki or get to a certain point you are auto-kicked back to normal :)

*EDIT* freezer is Japanese name from freiza, same with the others, except for Goku, etc., those are just typos ;) *EDIT*

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
That would make sense. But SSj3 would be useless for goku it the ki drained too quickly, You would barely be able to do anything with him, and now the maps are huge.

Mog

Best answers
awww, isnt there gonna be ussj? for peeps like trunks, vegeta and mebe goku too? ;/
also what about assj...altho i guess thats just basically the same as perfect transformation for ssj...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom