Wow!!! Best Idea!!!

Best answers
i got a GR8 idea!!!! how about making an attack for piccolo that makes him devide himself to 3 piccolo's. he does it a lot when he trains! it can b like this, when he does it, 2 piccolo's come out of him. they aren't counted as a person. then, they act as bots but more suffisticted....they should b smarter. or, what ever u r doing (as piccolo) then they will do the same but to other ppl in the server. (if u didnt understand this 1 tell me...)

and i dont think it should take much ki. i think it should take very little cause when piccolo does it he doesnt look as if he just lost most of his ki, or at all. oh, they come back to u when they die (which isnt counted as a kill) or there could b a button for it...

what do u think?

Best answers
sounds like a great idea, if tien is gonna be in this he could do the same.

however, the idea of them fighting other ppl sounds almost imposible.Maybe the could gang up on who ever u are fighting, multiple beam cannons to one person.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
ARG!!!! already suggested,, think about it,, how in the world you want to do that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, first thing, i suggested it already :/
and 2nd thing, bots could be the clones, but they said no because they said that it will lag up the server..

Best answers
it's an old idea, but can be useful if used in the right way

first, Krillin should have it too, he used it in the fight against nappa
second, it should split the power and speed like that:
if you split your character into 2, each one will have half of the energy and speed, 3 characters, 1/3 energy and speed, and so on...

it might get you really kicked in fights because of the weakness, but... sometimes 2 characters with a PL of 2 million can get one character with a PL of 4-5(or even 6) million

it also depends on the bots, if the bots are stupid, it's useless

Best answers
If they reworked the bots and made it optional on the server side I see no problems, at least you could have a choice. Besides it sounds like a very cool idea and I would love to see it implemented.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well first off.. bots suck no doubt about it.. Plus you would have to show scores for the bots because the half life engine is ***.. your power level drains rapidly too.. It never works in the show why should it work in the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom