Wow! Amazing 1337 Skillz!!

Best answers
How do the other players stay so close together and kill each other when it takes me about 50 kamehamehas to kill one guy!O_O Everybody moves so fast I can't keep up with them or even hit them? Plz help me out!:cry:

Best answers
just practise.. thats all i can think of.. practise makes perfect i guess.

Best answers
Yeah I guess so, but if you have any hints feel free to tell me anytime.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, this may sound awfully obvious, but make sure your not running in software mode (make sure your in openGL mode) cause you will run real slow and rubbish. PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE otherwise, and try and think ahead of people (like where they will probably move)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try to follow the flash tutorial maybe? for melee lessons, then u should be able to kepe up with them... or maybe it's your ping? or u got fps drops?

Best answers
it is in your esf folder, it is called esf_manual i think and you have to have flash6 and then open it with internet explorer!!

Best answers
Just Practice its not hard to hit people when you have targeted them...... hi bobbybaby

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Danny
Just Practice its not hard to hit people when you have targeted them...... hi bobbybaby
OffTopic
:p Hi, long time no see

OnTopic
If you have a bad pc, with a cpu under say under 1ghz, then you will find your cpu a little difficult to play with. FPS can make your life hell (like they do mine :cry: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom