Wouldnt something like this rule for powerup?

Best answers
Ive just recorded something from where goku and vegeta fight in ssj/ssj2 form, wouldnt these sound realy good for them powering up rather then that weird sound =\

It wouldnt fit in with the animation very well, I think power up should look betta =\

Here it is

I uploaded a bit off where trunks kicks the **** out of cell aswell and where cell calls trunks a ******* lol

here that is

Best answers
If you would only have the screaming sound and not them talking in it, it would be a lot better. The screams of goku and vegeta in the first audio file would be good for it.

Best answers
Well I only had the talking because it seperates both of them powering up lol

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trick, because you're new, I won't harp on you so badly, but I don't really lke it when ppl just insult what others do. Yes, the sound is low quality, but unless you have constructive crits, I'd really ask you not to flame like that. Now, I'd have to agree with you that it's the same scene and the same basic lines. That's really quite weird. If I had to take a guess, I'd say his sound was possibly a fanmade one. I know lots of places do fandubbing of scenes and songs for fun. This could be one of those. If he got it directly of an episode, um, no idea then.

-Karrde-

Best answers
lol, my one is taken off the ocean dubs (UK)
Im guessing your one is off FUNi, Im downloading it now...
The reason its low quality is because I made it low quality so I didnt have to wait for 10 minutes just to upload it and so 56k'ers wouldnt need to wait 10 minutes to download it...

P.S. If you want to compare Ocean or FUNi and hear another sound example look for the poll: Ocean or FUNi... or FUNi or Ocean I forgot lol. use the search... (im lazy)

-----------

uhm...

Personally I think the Ocean Dub is 20 times better...I think the acting on that FUNi dub is poor and their voices just dont fit with the scene in my opinion... especialy vegeta's... I would link you too the full clip but ukdb.net is down...
Anyway check out some Ocean clips here: http://www.ocean-db.net/

I heard where vegeta does his galic gun is realy good, I have to try it out

Best answers
mmmh
antileech doesn't work! do you have any other sites where i can download some episodes or clips? or maybe a keyword for filesharing programs?
i'm pretty excited now! but i don't think it compares to FUNimation :D

update: or could you upload this sound?
http://www.geocities.com/mrtrickjrssj2/test/gokuvskidbuussj3.mp3
it's when goku fights kid buu and turns to SSJ3 the first time! i just want to hear the sceam....
and a Kame-Hame-Ha of young Gohan wouldn't be bad, too! or maybe Vegeta's HIS PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE....
or or or....there are so many scenes i'd like to compare! :rolleyes:

Best answers
lol, yes...well... antileech does work youve just gotta follow the instructions and install the plugin, itll first say theres an error when youve clicked there after uve installed it, close it and click the clip u want again...

Best answers
trust me, i've installed it, but it doesn't work and i've tried a lotta things to get it working!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Talking about places to download eps falls under the warex rule. I'd suggest a drastic topic change lest this thread be locked and I start handing out warnings.

-Karrde-

Best answers
It depends whether it falls against the companys rules KarrdeKNR and i believe www.ocean-db.net is their official site so they dont mind giving you the clips although their not full episodes

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clips are ok, don't worry. My comment was directed against Mr. Trickjr.

"can you download complete episodes there?"

That.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom