Would you like too see Videl or 18 in future releases.

Which Female character would you want in future ESF releases?

• Videl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Android 18

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
18? - Guys!!! your ALL FORGETTING SOMTHING!!!

18 HAs unlimeted Ki! "UNLIMTED!" how would it work in the balnce of the Game?! Mega-spam, Non-stop!

P.S.
Videl hasn't had enough prac! give her a break!, did u ever think she couldn't take out one marjon guy, and gohan when ssj2 Couldn't Take out 2 ! THATS SSJ2 PPL!
cut her some slack!, plus shes hotter :p

Best answers
no shes not she looks like a skinnyer mr satan

but Videls been in 80 eps of DBZ or so and pan i believe is in 2 eps

Best answers
good use of sarcasim well done :yes:
nameless dude... hate to tell ya but they look nothing alike :S

ultrassj_vegeta

U
they hav like nothing in comon watsoever.. mr satan is just stupid

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, a chick in the game would be sweet, 18 all the way!

Best answers
hehe thanks vegeta, kai ;)

what would videls moves be, - not sayign she in or nothing just asking

have to have Kamahamaha, coz gohans her teacher.
but whats else?

she look slike a ki shield chick to me ;)

oh! is gohan going to have one of those? *ki sheild* i forget

Best answers
maybe she can be a slow, melee only, weak character? Videl is cool, but 18 makes more sense.

And if you're going to add all dbz characters, might as well make a single player mode too cuz that would be easier and would make more sense

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
videl cant even shoot a ki blast or take out a majin guy let alone take on goku or buu...
again, krillin would get his ass kicked by anyone stronger than hercule (yes im stuck with the damned funimation dub series)

so therefore videl could give the team a chance for some creativity.

besides 18 would be majorly lame because the androids have unlimited energy, remember?

btw, why is everyone so against gt?

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
No i don't think Videl would be good at all.... :S
She is not even as stronge as krillin.... :rolleyes:
But 18 or maybe even "17!" ;) would be a great addition to future releases of Beta. ;) :D ;D

Best answers
Uh, this is about 18 of Videl, not 17. 17 really isnt that important in DBZ anyways. (in the 'real timeline', not trunks')

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gohan taught videl how to control her ki, so thats settled, and she learned to fly. they both are great. videl can go into te good team and 18 into the evil. why not?

Best answers
I'd say 18. If Videl were added, all she could do was fly and melee.

Only problems are the unlimited Ki, what attacks to give her and what to do with the transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you cant "sence" android ki
she would not need ki to fly
i believe androids are at a set amount of strength, therefore 18 would never really get stronger. but u dont have to follow the show to the letter.
she is a bit weaker than 17, 17 is just as strong as piccolo (at the time they fought)

videl is just a human girl, girls are naturaly weaker than boys. she has only begun to use the right kind of training to become a "z fighter", krillen has been doing it all his life. videl wouldnt work she would start with a pl of like 500....

as for transformations. whos says u need to actualy transform?? all the people that actually have transformations, thats fine. for those that dont just give them a power up at a certain level. this way, if the team ever gets to ssj3 while the other characters dont have that kind of transformation, they still get a powerup once they reach their "transformation" level

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cut her hair for a trans :)

Best answers
I think they should add the more important and fitting characters first, so i say 18..

And why does everybody assume that 18 wouldn't be that strong?? She kicked Vegeta's ass when he was Super Vegeta! :warning:
If she can whipe the floor with a SSJ, but she's not as strong as Cell, i'd say she should be placed between Freeza and Cell.. Say 850.000 starting PL.. Remember that the Z fighters were no match for the androids (17,18) at first..

And the unlimited energy thing could be solved, it would just be more work to code i guess:

Give the androids a less fast decreasing KI bar, as in their moves would cost less energy.
Their charge animation wouldn't be really visible and would just be them standing there..
If you really have a problem with that you could make it so that instead of the charging like all the chars now do, they would have to stop attacking for a while (couple o seconds) and their KI bar would recharge (for example twice as fast as other chars) out of itself..
If you'd ~attack~ (Not move, teleport, fly) while the bar is recharging it would stop recharging and you'd have to wait again.. This would mean you'd have to think more about how your spend your energy..
Call it a battery instead of a KI bar for all i care.. :\

Like has been said before, their attack options could just expand when they reach a certain PL, without a flashy transformation..
As compensation for the smaller energy costs they would reach their second stage later than all the other char. So that would mean that choosing an android would give you the advantage in the beginning of the match, but you'd get a hard time as soon as your 'organic' opponent transforms.. (I know that this isn't exactly as in the show, but who says Krillin owning Majin Buu is? :S)

This is just an idea, but there are all kinds of chars in the show, all with their own advantages, so i really think that the game style with different chars should also be different.. And with that i mean # of transformations, advantages of those transformations, etc..

Best answers
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=3835:
New player models/transformations
There might be new player models, but we're perfectly able to pick those ourselves. So your 'add this guy/gal/thing because he/she/it is so cool!!!' thread will probably be ignored by us. If you have to suggest a new character, then at least give us one original (non-projectile/controlled beam) attack, and one transformation/transformation alternative (powering up is not an option) for him.

K, thx, closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom