wots the most kills uve had?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In a 20 minute per map server I've had 42 kills. But, back in the alpha days I think we would get into the 200-300s. Due to the big bangs and kamehamehas flying everywhere :D

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just checked through all my screenshots (I usaully take shots of my highs scores) Anyway, the highest score i found was 302 with 42 deaths. I think i got that score in like an hour and a half.

Best answers
lol
only kills?
hmm.....my best was...i think it was 100 in 20mins... :cool:
but im not sure, perhaps i had better frags, but i only sometimes look at the time. (ok against noobs, but only sometime i see good players...)

Best answers
ive had over 102 killz in CS...(pure skill) and over 400 killz in TS...(once again pure skill) :laff: :yes:

O and the death counts were mini. Like in TS i think i had about 2-4 deaths. in CS im not sure cuz that was a loonnng time ago but i remember the kill score cuz i bragged about it hehe.

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
In a 20 minute per map server I've had 42 kills. But, back in the alpha days I think we would get into the 200-300s. Due to the big bangs and kamehamehas flying everywhere :D
God, I miss those days. Everyone beating up the BB spammers. :p It was so much fun...

Yeah, scores in the hundreds were very normal back then. And fun. :p

The largest score I got in Beta servers? Don't play much, but I remember a score in the fifties. I pwned that server. :p Then everyone got the hang of melee... :(

Best answers
ESF: 637 kills 20 deaths played with bots on hard... this was back in 1.0...
CS: 72 kills 12 deaths cs_assault... no bots...
TS: 331 kills 32 deaths Kung fu map I forgot wat it was called... but I got bored..
SOCOM 2: 19 kills 2 deaths I wasn't on a respawn server... and these guys were cake.. all headshots with an M40A1..

thats about it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that the best I have done without the game crashing on me is 27/7. I have a screenshot of it in my comp at home.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i took out about 30 police officers when i went mad and climbed up a clock tower with a rifle, they eventually had to call the army to take me down

;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
i took out about 30 police officers when i went mad and climbed up a clock tower with a rifle, they eventually had to call the army to take me down

;)
You were playing GTA 3 right? :p

I've played so many games over the years, I couldn't even guess at my highest score.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
ESF: Not too good :p 36-2
CS: 62-1 (was my best kills/deaths ratio ever) and highest kill....was in the 130 (no-time limit :p)

Best answers
Well i never got a chance to get big scores. Server is closed soon when i get there(some times im too good and host gets angry...i wonder how i can be?) lets think about 60/20(kills/deaths) its almost always pure melee(signature say why :D) I wish i got a chance to play long in one server then i get real high scores(compared to yours...then my high score is nothing...maybe)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt said:
You were playing GTA 3 right? :p
... no, i was really mad and well... yeah.... you know the rest. Dont any of you read the news? Usually a mass murder sticks out as a headline (especially in canada...)

;) anyways.....

counterstrike when i used to play a would go like 70-5. I was teh true pwnage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4.. in a 10-20 mins game ;_;

tweaze me if joo want... buts iz teh ultimate esf game mastah!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i suck period.. i wasnt joking about the 4 kills. that actually happened, esf is too... too... weird. it has no time limit for rounds, or when everyone dies, there isnt a new round. it just keeps going and going which is bad because someone can just end up shooting you everytime you spawn which is annoying as hell. i hope esf 1.2 isn't like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom