Worst game ever?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This could possibly be the worst game ever made. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. You probably haven't heard of it and for good reason too. To my knowledge it is the only game to have gotten a 1.0 score at GameSpot.com..

Link to review: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/bigrigsotrr/review.html

I quote: "Just how bad is Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing? It's as bad as your mind will allow you to comprehend. It is so disturbingly bad that even its budget price tag seems like a slap in the face. It really makes you wonder if the company that put out this dreck even took so much as a half minute to glance at the game that it was releasing."

Watch the video review. I thought it was pretty funny.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that video review is hilarious!

Best answers
Ha ha, Big Rigs owns all!
The game is damn near legendary among a lot of gamers I know.
I found this users review particularly amusing :D;
Big Rigs review

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rather OLD!

And may I point out that, though far from the worst ever, Death by Degrees sucks big ones.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X said:
that video review is hilarious!
Took the words out of my mouth. Unless that video game was done by a 1-man team and had a fix time to have it completed. I see no reason as to why it was that horrible. I can't say the guy who did the review was being harsh, because the game simply spoke for itself. I guess it was tended to those who drive rigs only.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are you talking about? I love that game. It's got everything you want in a game. If you say it sucks, your just lying because you know it's so good that you don't want anyone else to play it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's true, didn't expect someone to find out so easily. In fact, I just re-installed it to remember the glorious times I've had with it. And man, I would love to have a job like that, he just walked out the building, layed on the ground, and just, looked like he could do whatever. At a job like mines, I'll be lucky if I can walk from behind the counter without cleaning something. I seriously need to go to the unemployment office and search for an office job. But untill then, more trucking!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow... How can you even THINK about releasing something like that. THe video review was hialrious though. Perhaps the game itself was just a joke, something that would make us all laugh somewhere down the line.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I laughed for at least half a minute, non-stop. I'm catching my breath right now.
That video review was just too damn funny, especially the bit where he makes the rig accelerate and turn in reverse :D

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actaully want to buy the game, just so me and my friends can laugh at it o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, that was awesome :D

Worst game ever? Either Frogger 3D or Army Men 3D, it must be something about having a '3D' in the name (or being developed by '3DO' :S) that does it. I wouldn't even grant them the 1/10. And it's annoying because they both came with my Playstation :p

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The video review was a classic piece of footage. I think ill show it to all my friends :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id love to see its modding potential :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh i bet i can think of a few worse,

revolution-x for the SNES for example, (the aerosmith light gun game)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seriously....you should watch the other movie below the Big **** Rig, the one with the 10 most sucking games....

HE RIPS DUDE *headbanging* lmao...really something to laugh about!!

but damn, if i were the creater of this game, i would live the rest of my life in misery...i mean.....how can you even think of releasing a game that hasnt even been tested, they should never be allowed to publish a game again :eek:......hey....wait a sec, they never released a game anymore X_x.....W00t WORLD HAS BEEN SAVED FROM AN APOCALYPSE!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe they actually got it to be released. Seriously, what's up with that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, you can put a lead weight on the forward key and just go forward at a trillion miles per hour, going over vertical mountains and through houses and trees until you fall off the map :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha yeah, his face is priceless when he goes straight up that mountain. :D

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apparently, they also spelled their companys name wrong on their website.

KyoKusanagi

K
How about X-treme Train Racing: Grand Prix for PS2. heheheheh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom