• Flintstones (spelling rargh)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (post them)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Brak should only appear on the Space Ghost show which is actually funny. I'm sure glad he beat Superman in that poll they had a long time ago. Because that meant that Zorak, Mortar, and Brak could join in on the fun. I wish they would have that monkey that made the wierd noise on there, that would be hilarious.

I remember one episode when it was nothing but funny lines and at the end it got all quiet. Right before the show ended, Space Ghost says "Let's have a bake sale!"

I don't know but I laughed for like 10 minutes, it was just perfect timing for some reason.

Best answers
The Brak show is alright...nothing compared to its Adult Swim counterparts of Aqua Teen and Sealab...but not that bad...totally spies totally sucks, sheep was horrible, Ed Ed and Eddie makes me want to shoot myself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Tom&Jerry was AWESOME!QUOTE]

right. WAS cool...started getting boring after i saw all the episodes for the 10th time..... dexters lab WAS cool...same thing as tom&jerry

as far as ed, edd, and eddy go ..... they roxorz XD, the stupid ed is the pwnage!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[r4p3]! said:
Phatslugga said:
Tom&Jerry was AWESOME!QUOTE]

right. WAS cool...started getting boring after i saw all the episodes for the 10th time..... dexters lab WAS cool...same thing as tom&jerry

as far as ed, edd, and eddy go ..... they roxorz XD, the stupid ed is the pwnage!
Just becuase they're old doesn't mean they've lost their quality. Tom&Jerry is a classic, and I still love watching it if I happen to catch it. Dexter's Lab has plenty of good episodes that reference and parody stuff I relate with. The early season will always be good. 10 years from now, I'll say the same thing. I still love Donald duck, Bugs bunny, and of course, my favorite Daffy. It's you darn whippersnappers that just toss good old classics aside for yer pokemons and yer power troopers.

Best answers
hehe i was gonna do a poll like this the other day on teletoon cartoons (canadian version of cartoon network, with UNDERGRADS!!!! New season comin not too far in the future :laff: ) but i didnt feel like it. I would have to say wacky racers, just cause its kinda retarded imo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Totally Spies + Teen Titans, just because the first one is stupid in basically every way, but they are also both American products trying to copy anime...lame.

And all you Brak haters... die.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey I forgot one "GRIM AND EVIL" is so boring but I like the theme song.
And TOM & JERRY r the best classic cartoon,Time squad,ed,ed n' eddy,.....

Best answers
Everything

Well everything except Space Ghost CC, and Aqua Teens, Family Guy too.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grim and evil is cool sometimes. Futurama owns all though.

"Now i will issue an official challenge to Mom's Delivery..." *Pulls pants down and shoves ass into window* "Wooo! Look at my ass mom!"

Best answers
Totally spies, Teen Titans, SD Gundam, Edd Ed and Eddy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....teen titans is coo...beast boy is funny XD! anyways, i dont have anything against tom&jerry truthfuly... i have just seen it too many times =X... anyways i think almost all of the shows sept for adult swim and toonami are a little lame...course with the exception of sd gundam( which i think is the worst show besides totally spies)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom