Worst breakup

Best answers
Hey - I was kinda wondering if my recent breakup really sucked or just was average or what..:
She was my girlfriend for 1,5 years and i really loved her a big lot - and then one day we breakup because she said there were too many fights and stuff.. And then a good friend of mine from my band dated her 1 week after we broke up, and none of them tells.. And he even knew how i felt cuz he had known both of us for some time.. After that he still thinks hes my friend while id like to break his bones :p Might be odd to put it in here and stuff, but ppl who tried the same might understand - so if you want to share post in here :)

/Max

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, since I don't have any experience in this stuff, I can't really tell, so...

But that sounds like it really, really, really sucks >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say make an example of him.. take him out for a night on the razzle, and on the way home, state how you feel, wait for the comeback and pwn his head with a well placed lampost :O
worked for me anyways, they split up and all was happy from then on =)

Best answers
Hehe nice one shijing :p well dunno, kinda hard when I want to smash him down every second.. So dunno if it would be possible to do a night on the razzle.. But perhaps in a couple of days!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, do what wayne brady did with chapelle ;P.

Retired
Best answers
that sux yeh, I haven't experienced something like that, but very close to it. you know who your friends are if they do something like this, I say tell the guy how you feel. if you're really bothered by it, tell him. wait for what he has to say.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My friend had that experience

He now hates the other guy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every breakup where people care about it is the worst breakup.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
martinfalch said:
Hey - I was kinda wondering if my recent breakup really sucked or just was average or what..:
She was my girlfriend for 1,5 years and i really loved her a big lot - and then one day we breakup because she said there were too many fights and stuff.. And then a good friend of mine from my band dated her 1 week after we broke up, and none of them tells.. And he even knew how i felt cuz he had known both of us for some time.. After that he still thinks hes my friend while id like to break his bones :p Might be odd to put it in here and stuff, but ppl who tried the same might understand - so if you want to share post in here :)

/Max

[Takes martinfalch to the music store......]

[points to the new Usher cd.....]

[points to song 'let it burn".....]

[makes martinfalch listen to it.....]

[martinfalch cries.......] [martin lets it burn.....]

Thats all i got to say.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you trying to tell him to set the dude on fire?

I'd be up for that

Making him listen to usher is torture tho

Best answers
I had an experience like that once. My gf, when she was going to break up with me, started talking to my best friend to find out how to do it. She then broke up with me, and became closer and closer to my best friend. I really wanted to smash his face in for months, I felt so angry because it was essentially me that brought them together. As it turns out, I'm still friends with him and we both dislike the girl now.
The moral of that story is: Don't fight over a girl!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if she likes him and he likes her, who are you to say they cant date?

what just because you happen to be friends with him he cant have feelings for this girl?

or maybe because you went out with her, no one else is every allowed to do so?

yea you broke up, that sucks. life goes on, you shouldnt ruin a friendship because he is trying his luck with a girl you struck out with.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's the fact that he went out with her straight after they broke up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea.. that sucks for him...

the guy is probably a rebound for her anyway and wont last long anyway.

but how long should they wait to act on their feelings for each other? a month? a year? if they know they like each other, they shouldnt have to say "wait a few more months" maybe they didnt tell him for that very reason. because it was too soon. perhaps they were planning to tell him after some time had passed.

dont get me wrong, im not saying it shouldnt suck for this guy. of course its going to suck... but theres really not a reason not to do it.

be a bigger man, move on with your life. dont have bad feelings toward your friend. i dont think he was TRYING to hurt you like that. it was something that just happend. like you said, they got close. well things happen when guys and girls get close....

Best answers
Pain said:
if she likes him and he likes her, who are you to say they cant date?

what just because you happen to be friends with him he cant have feelings for this girl?

or maybe because you went out with her, no one else is every allowed to do so?

yea you broke up, that sucks. life goes on, you shouldnt ruin a friendship because he is trying his luck with a girl you struck out with.
I completely agree with you, and thats not at all my problem with it all.. Its all fair if they want to date.. only i would have liked him as a friend to have told me a bit before, perhaps waited with it for a bit more than a week when he knew how i felt about it.. Instead i had to hear it from one of my friends, and that kinda sucks .. So thats pretty much why im angry at him. Hmm i'll tell him how i feel about it today, and see how he reacts and stuff. Just think its kinda lame thing to do to a good friend, thats all. Thx for all the replies, actually helps :)

Edit:
Not a month or anything, just needed perhaps one more week to get over with it, but ur right, one should get along, and im on the way to doing that (bad grammar) :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry if i came across sounding a little harsh =/ didnt mean it that way

and yea, if he was a better friend he would have talked with you about it first. but not everyone has the same moral fiber.

Best answers
No problem :) Hm well i guess your right about the moral part, maybe he just have like a differ way of seeing things.. he still thought we were really great friends afterwards.. but ill get moving on :) holding a party on the 11'th, hoping to find some nice girl and get over it !

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Girls go, but friends are everlasting. Imo, she will propably pull the same on your friend after a while.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Women...ugh. Don't get me started. Dude, all I know is, being single is the way to be. There's all kinds of nightmares that having a girl around can cause. I've seen best friends of 15 years at each other's throats like rabid dogs; brothers in blood lying through their teeth to one another; whole inidividual sets of people turned upside down by one well-placed female with the right leverage and the wrong intentions.

I quit dating a long time ago, cause I got sick, and honestly I didn't see the point anymore. When that all happened, though, I realized something--I used to look around at the happy couples at the mall near my house and stuff and think, "wow, it must be so good to be with someone and just be happy and everything be fine." And now I see it for what it really is--temporary, fleeting imprisonment.

After I got shelved, I looked at those same people and saw what was under the surface. That guy doesn't want to be here, he's just doing it to shut her up, and she's just shutting up cause it makes her feel good that she can completely control what that poor idiot does.

About that time was when I realized I was free. it's all a game really, a game with no properly written or enforced rules. I witnessed a situation that was INCREDIBLY similar to yours once...and the thing is, the couple involved doesn't seem to think they did anything wrong at all. They were screwing around well before they officially announced anything.

At least you know. It's part of the game my friend. You're either a slave to it...or you're like me, and you don't get to play at all. People who don't play also never the the chance to win...but sometimes, man, that ain't so bad. Cause you don't have to chance losing, either.

Best answers
Hm nice spoken pride . I told him how i felt today, his first reactions were kinda harsh, and ended up that he said something bout that he wasnt begging for friendship and the fact that i quit the band was fine with him.. Anyway, i told him that i really didnt care anymore, talking and mailing with him and getting it told and stuff kinda leashed up and im not angry anymore.. Just dont care so much, so i even told them that i hope they'd have fun together.. After that i called my ex girlfriend and kinda just told her the same stuff.. Dunno, think it kinda surprised her..
Anyway, the **** thing about it is that you have this feeling you knew someone that good and now theyre just not the same at all.. Its like shes suddenly become all different, not at all the same, so its more like you loved someone and now shes dead/gone, and nothing you can do about it and want to do about it.. Only to bad that you like loose the ability to love someone.. at least for the time : P seriously, of all the girls i know theres not one single who i would like be able to have a relationsship with as i see it now.. But as pride says that may be the best, guess ill be single for some time and enjoy that :) Only thing that bothers me however is how to keep my honor and return to the band at the same time.. Cuz i dont wanna go back begging or something.. But all the band members want me back in, except for the dude.

Btw thx for all the tips :)

/Max

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom