World of Darkness MMO

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While many thought the game is dead and burried, especially when they laid off people working on it, World of Darkness is very much alive. Though there aren't any gameplay trailers out there, the "graphics" test released a few weeks ago looks pretty good.

More about it here: http://penny-arcade.com/report/edit...-permadeath-player-controlled-cities-and-huma

I must say I'm sure about the whole permanent death thing, but until they release more information I'm hoping it won't be as bad as it sounds.
Also, the whole politics aspect of the game seems interesting. The prince system could be a great feature to keep people occupied at max levels, besides the fact that it's something rarely done in MMOs.
I just wish they released werewolves as playable characters.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Face of Mankind has perma-death if you didn't have clones in reserve. Wasn't a big deal. See how this goes.

Is anyone from Troika involved? They get the World of Darkness better than it''s damn creators, I swear.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I know, most of Troika joined Obsidian. I'm not sure if any of them joined CCP.

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Looks like a game I would buy, if the 3D graphics is actually good. (So far I've only seen cinematic trailers).
It has got a Natural Selection touch to it.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Never heard of this before. Looks and sounds awesome!
[video=youtube;za3e6-YLYWI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za3e6-YLYWI&feature=player_embedded[/video]
I've been dying for an MMO with a familiar setting like that city and a relatively good scale of buildings compared to characters. Nothing kiddy. This looks like it is gonna be for 18+ only with all that gore, blood, mature setting and its complexity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom