WOOHOO! DRAGONBALL NG ISSUE 4 DONE!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well you probably know what this threads about, any crits and comments welcome, here's the link:

http://freelance.orcon.net.nz/

Hope you enjoy it!

and a big thanks to Hawki, he stayed up all night to get this done :D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Awesome man, just awesome, I'm loving this series every issue.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to go read it right now. I can't wait.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG! Once again you amazed me! I love it,let me kiss your feet and worship you on my knees!

Best answers
Another masterpeice from the great David and his team :shocked: . Now that one was great, but i saw too much brolly and vegeta action. What happened to the others? Or are you gonna time elapse there part. Well now i'm more excited to see the next issue :D .

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fantastic, the best so far!
As I've always said, you've got some serious talent! This is unprecedented in DragonBall manga history! Finally, a good fight between two characters that doesn't last 6 issues! ^^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SUPER EXTRA HYPER OMGtion!!!!
same as cold steel and DragonDude
this is my first time to actually know what is DBNG
this is so gr8!!!
I just what to know one thing:
-in avarege - once in how many monthes is this increadible MAGNA publish a new issue?

BTW
you really have a lot of talent man!
usually I just see crap stuff but DBNG is totally different
its another ligue!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
usually 2 or 3, i think. anyway, it was amazing, i thought he was gonna fail with his final flash, cause most mangas, when someone does something really cool, screw him and make him lose, that was a great final flash moment though. also, finally i see vegeta usefully used his renzoku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, I loved it. Great fighting scene in that one. I can't wait to see more. Man that Final Flash... Did it kill Brolli? Hope so.. Keep it up man :smile: :yes:

Best answers
This was really good. Personally, I didn;t really like your first issues I don't like it when there are too many characters on stage at one time and that gave your first issues a bad complexity. But in this issue you stuck to 2 main fighters with only a couple spectators which was really good and very enjoyable. I will definitley continue reading. Good job.

Best answers
What cna I say Dave, stunning, your work is amazing, your very talented and a great artist. I loved every second of it, keep it up man. NG is the coolest.

Best answers
on another though, it would be pretty crazy if this was put on tv into an anime like db gt did.... that'll be crazy... :]

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imma be tryin' to make a 3d series out of this. even though i probably wont succeed, its worth a try. although it will probably be crappy cause i dont have 3ds max at the moment, but then again milkshape is easier... maybe my tech fair instructor will let me have his maya... MAN THIS IS TOO GOOD

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Epedemic_Optikz said:
on another though, it would be pretty crazy if this was put on tv into an anime like db gt did.... that'll be crazy... :]
maybe crazy but if there will be any kind of this stuff from a fun creation

this will be the one to choose from no doubt!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, thanx for all the great responses, next issue will be gohan vs cell, which should be interesting..... Im going to do all the fights in seperate issues, then continue the story line from the end of this issue.... im glad people like it neway :D

Best answers
lol i think it roxors oh and i fixed the link to the forums on it but i was thinking mabie i should forget the forums seeing as david uses these :D

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im guessing cell was prepared and downloaded a godmode haxor. lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
but as much as there are many DBNG fans in here
your forum which belongs to your site should be the one to discuss those subject freely!
thnx for fixing 'emup!

Best answers
Great job on this one I really enjoyed it!
I've got all 4 vols so far and they just keep getting better and better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom