Wondering Who is just overall cooler?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Majin_You and myself had a little conversation yesterday about the two space pirates of Metroid. which do you like better? Which do you think is tougher?

And just for the hell of it, I threw in their old NES themes ;)(you will get a webpage brought up,saying "click here to download/watch file, click it and you can watch it from the site )

Ridley

Kraid

Best answers
Well I cant say which one is "cooler" but I can say the Kraid theme is less annoying. :p

Best answers
Yea it's Kraid, shame Metroid has nothing to do with the metroids anymore, I still play the ones on SNES were you fight the big one at the end of the first level, super metroid or sumin.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats strange, I would have at least expected more people liking ridly, but maybe that is just because this thread is still young...

Anyways, I like Ridley better, for no reason, just because.

Best answers
I prefer ridley. He keeps comming back no matter what. In Metriod prime he ownd.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta_Master
Yea it's Kraid, shame Metroid has nothing to do with the metroids anymore, I still play the ones on SNES were you fight the big one at the end of the first level, super metroid or sumin.
You should play the game, you do not fight a big Metroid at the end of a first level....

A lil FYI guys, Ridley os the pterodactyl, Kraid is the dinosaur looking creature

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always found Ridley more of a challenge than Kraid...Kraid remained motionless in Super, just didn't put forth a challenge. Also, Ridley always seemed more of the "traditional" villain to me, he just looks sinister. Plus, I like dragons :yes:

On a side note, all of the Metroid games have metroids in them except for Fusion, unless Im having a memory lapse.

Another side note: 99% of the music from the NES Metroid is annoying :rolleyes:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The metroids were in Fusion, Samus got a Vaccine made from Metroid DNA to help her fight the X-Virus.

And later on in the game ****SPOILERS*****(just like gamefaqs.com)

You find a part of the space lab where they have been breeding metroids. And the very last boss of fusion is one of those Omega Metroids too, I think(dont know any of the mutations, never played the gameboy one)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Miroku
The metroids were in Fusion, Samus got a Vaccine made from Metroid DNA to help her fight the X-Virus.

And later on in the game ****SPOILERS*****(just like gamefaqs.com)

You find a part of the space lab where they have been breeding metroids. And the very last boss of fusion is one of those Omega Metroids too, I think(dont know any of the mutations, never played the gameboy one)
Heh, forgot about the Omega. For some reason, I never really think of Metroids when I don't see the original ones.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Metroids, Alpha Metroids, Beta Metroids, Zeta Metroids, Omega Metroids, Queen Metroids, still I do not know why you takeon 4 Omega's in the Gameboy version, but htey make a big deal out of one of them in the GBA version...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom