Won and Steam issues...

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i recently put steam on and it seems to have disabled my Won. i can't see any servers or even get a list of them, i try to creat a server, lan/public, and it just locks up and same thing happens with ESF, it's as tho steam took over adn i want both to work. sry i know this is off topic, but more ppl look here first and i want to resolve this as soon as possible. thx in advance.

mod/admin may deletel/remove this thread once the issue has been resolved.

Best answers
Don't think about it. ESF 1.2 will released next saturday - with a complete steam installer.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
well i want it for WON as well. i don't really like steam all that much, any help would be gratefull ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe listen its easier then you think. all you have to do is make a new shortcut on your desk top. go to desktop right click go to New then click on shortcut. then for your target copy and past this : C:\Sierra\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game esf

not only that but if you want just go to start program files and looks for your esf then go to that and click on Play esf. and it will play won.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
yea steam reset all my HL shortcuts to steam, but i fixed it by reinstalling esf and my other mods and that fixed it. thx for the advice Fire ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom