Wolverine anime

🌠 Staff
Best answers
well, episode 1 is out and subbed now, just got done watching it. Its a bit early to tell if it'll be good, but my first impressions of it are much better than the original trailer made it out to be. While Logan is still smaller than he was in the original comics in terms of muscle size, I found he was much closer to Hugh Jackman's portrayal of the character in this series. Much more similar personality, etc.

Fight scenes so far are pretty decent, they got the healing factor down pretty good, plenty of scenes showing him heal. He also killed a few people right off the bat, so no kiddy gloves like the american cartoons. I'll prob stick through the anime like I did with Ironman, though Ironman's ending was so/so. Hopefully this one will turn out better =x

whats everyone else's thoughts?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of my friends told me about it and said that Logan kinda looked a bit bad.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Did the Iron man anime already end? Had no idea, didn't even watch it, but I might do now. I've got a lot more spare time on my hands so will check both Wolverine and Iron man.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have it on my pc but i could get past the first 2 min of the anime , I have no ideea why

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom