Wizard's Big Bang Kamehameha sprite!

Best answers
it the attack looks nice, but i dont really dig the little specs as the beam, but the beginning part looks really kool

also offtopic:
i want that veggeto to and since crackerjack's pm box is full would anyone mind sending it to me> my email is [email protected] thx in advanced ^_^

Best answers
The beam reminds me of rain, kinda like the rain miracle from Black & White. Looks cool =)

Best answers
Just send it to me (look my Sig) and i will host ir for you all :)

@Topic

Looks niiiiceee,keep on going,good Work at all :yes:

Best answers
THE KAME'S TRAIL is not good...
its difucult to see them if you are far away

The Doctor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers

don't get mad be happy ps read the pic!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DO not host the veggeto! It was only to be hosted on RS, and sicne RS is gone now, it can not be hosted, except for maybe ESF world.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey when u shot this kamehameha! then the start of the kamehameha have to be big like 10x understand?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I dont understand why it cant be hosted anywhere else then ESF-WORLD?
and your very well done spirit - which file does it replace?

Best answers
Ok for anyone bit**ing about how the beam looks watch this clip : http://www.dbgtn.com/downloads/clips/movie11.mpa

I cant get it cone shaped but I want the beam to look like that instead

And the beam is annimated soo dont go "it sux" after you ppl have only seen 1 screenshot :\

And yes Im gonna release a version with the normnal beam ... :p

Best answers
thanks for posting that wiz, i was to lazy to copy and paste the link

Best answers
Also sorry for lack of updates ive been busy ...

demonfire ... should I make the charge anim big ... or make it proportional to the start beam sprite ?

because that sprite has a size limit ... look at the pic on page one ... the charge is as big as the light from his hands when he fires ... but the charge looks better when its big ... soo should I sacrifice reference accuracy for the charge looking better ? :p

Best answers
2 things wizard, 1: the beam charge aura should be much bigger, proportional to the one in the anime.
2: im not sure if its possible, but if you you look, the charge is more like a ball with a pulsating ring around it, and in your wip, it looks very flat, so make the center of the charge brighter, and figure out a way to trick out brains into thinking the center is mor sphere-like. (oh and also, it would look realer, if you could make the beam trail almost a translucent (partially transparent) shade of white, so people can control, without making it look too diff from the anime, and, mabye later make a big bang version, i have a feeling that would be easier to make look real)

so make the center of the charge more round and brighter, make the aura charge thingy proportionate to the anime, and make trail translucent white! :p

and kudos for putting in so much effort to this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom