WIP_Inuasha

Best answers
Not much added, I just got home a little while back and decided to show you guys a new render, all that was done is I added the white things on the sleeves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you watch the show, its just actually a shirt under his red coat thingy, and the red coat has slices in it that shows the shirt. Pretty good, now lets see them hands and feet ^_^.

Best answers
Yeah, I watch the show (some, not much school and stuff takes up a lot of time) I never knew what they were, thanks!! :) . I am going to do them( feet and hands ) next, expect them done by maybe tommorow, but I g2g soon ( its meh nephews b-day.

sirken

S
hehe yea in like.. i thnk the early episodes inuyahsa gave kagome the red shirt and there is a big white 1 under it and if u look closly in the pics u can see it by his neck with the red 1 and the tie at the end of the bottom of his shirt

Best answers
Thanks Sirken, I'l check that out, maybe I will make one with the red shirt and one with the white one your talking about.

sirken

S
yea that would look awsome :p plz take my advise on teh pants lol no folds there alway stright lol

Best answers
Wow, great work, looks alot like him.... sorata.... in a 3-D way.... well you get the picture, just a question, what're you working in?

Best answers
BUMP.
Sorry I havnt posted for a while. I needed a break, just started the head. any suggestions?

Best answers
Sparticus, I am not following you, please explain. As for the head being huge, Majin Prince is correct, I have it like that so that you can see it better
* gives Majin Prince a cookie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make it smaller, XD J/K. Err.....it looks like a kinda messy structure, nice shape, just wierd flow. I think it would be best to model in the mouth.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if its the fact that you enlarged the head or not. But by looking at that, it LOOKS like his head it too wide. Try narrowing it up a bit. But before you do that. could you show us the regular size you are going to make it. Cuz It might not need adjusting if you make it smaller..

.:EDIT:.

Oh and one other thing. I know that it's been mentioned plenty so far. But the pants are too skinny. Oviously when looking at inuyasha he is skinny so around his waist it starts out with the waist width, then gets really baggy at the end. So it sort of would look like ESF's Version of the Fat majin buus except... not so fat... Know what i mean?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you really should post a picture in which his head is proportionate to the rest of the body so we can crit on that as well... Other than that, good luck!

Best answers
i think he should start in his human form transform to his half demon form or full demon form

Best answers
ah I understand now.
Does it look any better, I made the head proportional to the body.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, looks awsome, jsut please, try to model on the mouth. It will look 100% better.

Best answers
thanks!
doh, I knew I forgot something. I am going to model the mouth soon.

:EDIT:
better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom