WIP_Inuasha

sirken

S
... looks like he got hit wit a board stick :p ow ell i like it lol i can't start my head just don't know THAT much about the head of inuyasha lol *kagome* hehe the head looks cool the mouth needs editing and top of the head to be lil wider from front view

Best answers
lol. Yeah, I know I have never been very good at heads, I agree I am workin on the mouth area.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice mouth, but it does need some editing, make it a litte wider and maybe more closed, as in shut with lips and stuff, right now it just looks like a whole in the head.. GJ. Now for the hard part.....the hair O_O.

Best answers
yes I know, why must you remind me of that :p
I'l work on the mouth.

sirken

S
lol i can't do faces i can do hair his is awsome lol (raiko is a nut :p) and i hate doing the heads too lol way to hard i try to start them 1st hehe

-=EDIT=- and if u can see the right of the neck is WACK looks like it's leaning without the other side plz fix :p

Best answers
I fixed the mouth and neck, I am going to skin it and show you guys. then the hair...

Best answers
not yet, mouth is giving me problems, can some one give me a suggestion on how to do the mouth?

Best answers
Hmmmmm.... shrink it a bit and perfect..... well the front.... maybe a bit big on the nose, just a bit! you got the shape right, vgj! Good luck with the hair btw.... lol

Best answers
gj man i love it are u gonna make a demon form 4 the trans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom