[Wip] Piccolo

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, its me again. This is my second model made from milkshape. Please do not crit at all. I am trying to fixed the model as i can. However, I'd like some piccolo refs. If you have time, can you please help me find refs? I'd thank you if you did.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i only see one thing wrong so far

Best answers
did you even read his first post?
he said he didnt want crits

its really no wonder esfs community is the laughing stock of the mods =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tux[Lurking] said:
did you even read his first post?
he said he didnt want crits

its really no wonder esfs community is the laughing stock of the mods =\
Do you like starting trouble or what, i dispise people like you. why dont you just leave me alone and stay on-topic. And i consider it a suggestion not a crit. And esf community is not the laughing stock of the mods, it is the largest community of the mods, and oviously the most popular, dont trash his thread, dont be an idiot, and please leave me alone.

Best answers
Its not a critz but when i see the new model of piccolo for the 1.2 i dont want put another one ^^

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ermm, if u don't accept crits you're not gonna get any better. There are a few things I can already see that you need to fix, but i wont comment out of respect for your request.

And esf community is not the laughing stock of the mods, it is the largest community of the mods, and oviously the most popular...
OFF TOPIC: I won't dissagree that this is indeed one of the largest mod communities you'll ever find, but it has earned itself a reputation for largely immature behaviour amongst other mods. This is not a result of the team's actions however, but some of those who inhabit these forums.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, thanks, i didn't want crits at all, but, ok you guys can crits.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well firstly i'd say from looking at the render that he has no crotch, could just be me but it looks as though you made a leg, duplicated and joined them just like that. Wanna show a ful front view?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what is it with everyone wanting dbz characters to have crouches? i dont see them expressing crouches in the anime or the manga. its kinda creepy, when i model toe to head [i like doing things backwords (head to toe, toe to head)] i dont even care about the crouch. but enough about crouches. Im glad your exepting critz cause that makes these "wip" threads fun. but i agree with whoever said "why make a piccolo when smo just made a perfect one" or something like that, cause now everyone is going to compare yours to his, personally i wont because i dont expect smo quality stuff, even though some people are getting there [darkone, super veggeto, and others]. Cant wait to see some updates.

[slim is cool:D]

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Firstly his decision to make a piccolo model is his own to make if he feels like it. Anyone who'll sit and compare it piece by piece to Smo's new piccolo is an idiot cuz you can't expect Slim to have that same level of knowledge yet. I say if something is bugging him then he should look at other piccolo models (from more experienced modellers) in order to see what looks right and what doesn't.

As for your comment about CROTCHES ("crouches" is a totally different thing) thants really ignorant. You just have to glance up those pictures Tox posted and you'll see that the pants on those pictures clearly show where their crotch starts and ends. Besides you don't add it in their just for the look its there for correct animation purposes also.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, he does have a crouch element, buts its a little one =P.

Best answers
iam pretty sure that his pants dont go all the way down to his shoes, they go up a bit and his ankles are showing a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom