will this be fixed?

Best answers
LMFAO THAT PIC IS HILLARIOUS I CANT STOP LAUGHING WEN I LOOK AT IT. lookls like vegta's been through a meat grinder, well his hand anyway

Best answers
Originally posted by DarktoothDKD
hehe. well, Im sure most of you know this but for those who dont. in the beta, we're not even using that vegeta model. the pics you guys are posting that is. we have a new vegeta and he is animated quite well. so not to worry, there are no funky bendings on him. if there are "somehow :) " Ill go fix them. good thing I have lots of time to over look all my animations :p

is that a good thing?

Best answers
hmm maybe he tried to shake hands with mr lawnmower? SHUSH! :S you dont know i coulda happened! maybe one night he had one too many senzu beans got a lil tipsy and thought the lawnmower was one of bulmas boobs :D weve all been there before one too many senzu beens and ur dancin with a half indian in mexico.. wait were was i? o_o now thats said and done i need to gets some theropy ne one wanna tag along (-_-)' why did i even post this i didnt want to the medication made me do it i swear!:D :rolleyes:

Best answers
mabye vegeta went through the grinder like in terminator 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I...always...hold...my...sanity...on...this....forum...cause ...I...don't...want..to....get...banned....so...that...I...still.....can.....play...ESF.

Seriously. I'm worse. :D

Best answers
do u know t-1000???

in the end of terminator 2 he got a gren in his body, that exploded and he became a bad looking shape like vegetas hand...

has t800 met vegeta??

Best answers
Hibiki, you can probably do damage models like that... Look at DoD, you can shoot peoples helmets off. Just take that basic premise, and catagorize it in for arms, legs and head.. although its a whole bunch of work for no reason really.. cus i mean cmon, who DOESN'T love the gibs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom