Will there be Kaioken?

Best answers
I Haven't heard much on this but will there be Kaioken for Goku in the beta?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, they said the might not include it at all, since he can go ssj3 and others cant.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
kaioken is just basically big massively turbo boost at the cost of health stead of ki

Best answers
nice goku will finally get some moves other than K-wave which lots of ppl have and spirit bomb.....oh and solar flare :S

I know i dont know what moves goku has in the beta but i hope they make the ones he has better. (this is not a trick to get u to divulge info on gokus moves o_o )

i think i know them tho...

k-wave
solar flare (hopefully improved distance cause you had to be practically 2 feet away for it o work until u got high pl)
spirit bombs (4 times the size :p that gunna be sweet)

and the normal stuff
ki blasts
generic beam
melee (ummmmm)

edit: opps never noticed the goku moves list thread just saw it guess prob ingnore this but if u wanna give info and planned future attacks pls do :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In my opinion it would put on the transform Key Pre-SSJ. If it was implemented. We alreayd have a red Aura curtisey of Redsaiyanmod.net

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku sux.He will probably be better in beta 2 or maybe beta 1.But i hate vegeta.

Best answers
going a little of topic here but emeka to play goku u need *skill* just thought i would state that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaioken is to much of an advantage of goku.But Goku SUx horrible as*.Hey noob i do have skill butty

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Speak english pls. Vegeta is overpowered yes. Goku requires skill yes. But Piccollo is a fun one too.

Best answers
Just make goku's turbo aura red insted of blue. So it only looks like Kaioken, I mean turbo is basicly the same thing.:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku sux.I play with him all the time.And i can play with him.But in powerstruggles he looses to vegeta big bang all the time.All you really use with him is k-wave

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom