Wile in melle ... New idea...

Best answers
Ok this is it!
Frist make the ball arwon 2 figthing people bether!!!
Make it like an energy or a -Arura- ball not just a boring ball

Mabe if ssj then add biger Arua ball around them

If ssj2 then add lighting .... Ah common you get my point!!..... :]

Hope you got my point.... Wath you think???

Best answers

Ill try to translate your writing so that other's might have a small chance of understanding it, here goes:

------Ok this is it!
First make the ball surrounding two players in advanced melee better!
Make it like energy our an aura, not just a boring ball.

Maybe if you're SSJ then add a bigger aura/ball around them.

If you are ssj2 the add lightning, you get my point?

Hope you got my point, what do you think?------

Alright, now for the response

I agree the ball does look quite plain, but is there anything wrong with it? It serves it's purpose quite well. Would it be bigger if just one was transformed, or would they both(Not all the characters are saiyans)have to be transformed? What is the purpose of it being bigger?

P.S. There is no SSJ2 currently, were you suggesting it be added in with SSJ2 in 1.3?

Best answers
Thx for translating (My english is bad becous i am russian :] )

Yes i do mean transed if you are transed youl have a biger aura in the fight...

Even if your like piccolo.....

The purpes is not them bing biger but more like an aura not JUST A BALL!!!! :devgrin:

Make an arua....

Abouth ssj2 i hear they will put new trans and new char in esf 1.3 i dint know wath levels exatly will be there .....

Best answers
I think there should be a basic english grammar test before you can become a member of this forum ;)

Best answers
So wath do you think of the idea???

Offtopic:

ARG!!!!!!
GOD DAM IT!!!!!
I AM A RUSSIAN!!!!! AND YOU WANT ME TO BE AN EXPERT IN ENGLISH!!!
CONSIDERING I LEARND ENGLISH BY MY SELF!!!!.....

AH...
I know you dint mean to ofend my BUT YOU REALLY DID!!!!! GRRRR!!!

I apologize if i ofened somebody or this is agaist rulez.....

Best answers
hoot said:
I think there should be a basic english grammar test before you can become a member of this forum ;)
Don't be an *******; He's Russian, English isn't his first language. So cut him some slack.

On the idea, yes the aura is a little plain, maybe make it pulsate or even better, make it a swirling combination of bothe player's aura.

Best answers
A dynamic aura would be great, can anyone find a picture or maybe footage of two characters in "advanced melee" in the show?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can't find a pic but watch ep. 215. The Long Awaited Fight, there you can see it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this idea=bad fps. thats all i can say about it. in all honesty it sounds cool. but still id rather it be plain and get higher fps than the other way around.

Best answers
Ehem... I like have comp bether then pentium 4 and all.... IL NEVER HAS LOW FPS...
Tho i do need a new video card then NO MEDIUM FPS ONLY HIGH!!!! MUAHAHHAA :D
:) No really if you like make bether auras and enabel to turn them on in melle... that would be just as good for me ;)

Best answers
Yea really good idea... like the anime. ^^ yea that would be awsome. keep contributing to make ESF bigger and better

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well. The idea is fine, besides, you won't actually see the aura when you are in a melee fight with someone. Only someone outside the melee struggle will see an aura. Adding lightning while in a higher transformation (ex ssj2, etc) wouldn't really lag, unless it was done with extreme detail, which Half-Life isn't an expert at. So, yah, this idea would work for visual effects.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :no: :no: (3/5)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure the team could spice it up a bit without dropping the FPS, bt that's probably not a big concern at the time. Good idea though.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hoot said:
hahaha i agree atleast we could like understand people better , wath u think about that? haha

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
sorry just couldnt resist, it would b nice to hav wats been suggested tho

Best answers
yea, and it should only be available to the server of the ap at the begining of the match. and i think your engliszh is great considering you taught yourself. some of it is realy hard like th and ough it is realy hard for people who are learning it.

Best answers
Uh.... Russian or not. It's an english-oriented forum. If you can't speak clearly you shouldn't be speaking at all. Flame me if you feel the need to, there was a big thread on this a long time ago.

On Topic: I say.. lets help the team with a new melee system before we start posting visual suggestions to it. It needs to work before it can shine.

Best answers
On topic : I think they souldent make it perfect but just bether not just a ball....

Off topic : Oh man ... Think if esf would be on russian ... And you speak russian normal.... THEN!!!! SOME BODY SAYS!!!! : Sry but your not an english -expert-
So GET LOST!!!!... ..
You wodent like that would you....
So shut up and dont be rude..... Respect other people.... :/

Best answers
esf is for all ppl english or not u ******* *******. and anyone who wants to speak can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom