wife sick

Best answers
My wife is not doing to good. she is very sick and took her to docs... She is going be fine but they are doing testing see what cause this. i will update later when i find out. But i will tell you this to have a mate suffer and you to feel so helpless is a feeling that i never want to have again. *hits a wall* i am hoping our child is going be ok but way it seems i dont know.

Best answers
Hang in there, she will be juuuuussssttt fine, god will protect her

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am soooooooo with you on this Night, my wife has chronic asthma and heart problems, so I know how it feels. Don't become distant, stay by her side.

Good luck and god bless freind.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know how much it sucks to have somethin like that happen to a friend, i cant imagine how much worse it cus its ya wife :(

Best answers
Try to keep up her spirits and keep a positive attitude going, that way you'll both be best prepared to face whatever comes (because attitude apparently counts). Best of luck.

Best answers
docs told us that my wife can not have kids. and that she was going through steps but child would not form so to speak. so little heart broken but my wife is ok and i am very greatful

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Wow Night....sounds like you two are going through something rough.
I know what it's like to have somebody you deelpy care for suffer.....it's never pleasant.
I hope the situation with the child turns out for the best....
Honestly, sincerely, all of us here hope nothing but the best for you.

I can't speak for any of the others on this, but my prayers will definatley be with you.
Good luck.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Slim, my deepest condolonces on the news mate.
If theres ANYTHING at all i can help you with, lemme know.

You know where to find me mate, ill leave AIM on, if ya feel the need, gimme a buzz.

My heart goes out to you and your wife.

May God bless you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is nothing I can do except offer my praise for how you have handled the situation. The worst thing you can do is lose your cool. I feel so sorry for you and your wife. There is nothing I can do except offer my condolences to you and your wife. Same as cheeseman, if there is anything I can do, just ask, even though the forums are your only way of contacting me.

CCX2

C
I hope your wife and your kid are ok man. Give them my regards!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My prayers for both of you. I also know the sting of loss. I lost two of my grandparents in one year. One of which died right before my birthday.... well... suffice it to say, I guess I know a little of what you guys are going through...

God Bless.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sorry 2 hear that man thats hard i know how it feels when my g/f got really sick and almost died

Best answers
Thats not cool... Hope your wife feels better soon I sorta understand what yeah mean i know someone and there dad raped her and beats them but i can not do anything because i do not know where she lives so i can understand being helpless. Anyways
I'll pray for j00 and your wife and hope for the best.

Peace and godbless

Best answers
Good luck to you man....god bless you and your wife

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres always gunna be hard times someone i knew lost his mom when he was in Gr8 and his dad in Gr10 and they had no close family........ but now he's fine, just remember the pain will go in time

*I cant believe you, the pain does NOT go away, The emptiness remains always, it just feels smaller as you continue to grow as a person*
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deepest Condolences my friend.

That aside, i am glad she is well and beleive the darkside may now be beckoning you. Do not resist.

That aside, i again give my condolences and best wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom