Wierdest Person on the Forums

Best answers
I have been hear for 4 hours and most of the people are calling me wierd.

Best answers
Wheee another populairity contest FUN! whats next? miss/mister ESF? :\

Best answers
Gonadz said:
Wheee another populairity contest FUN! whats next? miss/mister ESF? :\
Ja, I vote Nadzeh for Miss ESF! :D

I vote for Humpie, for obvious reasons. :p

It's amazing the number of people here who actually think they're wierd enough to be on this list, even though they're hardly wierd at all... I mean, what was the last wierd thing that Checkplease did?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill just vote for prozac, cause he looks lonely with no votes. :)

Best answers
I don't know the people on the list but I voted for a random person

I wouls myself because i'm the weidest person i know

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah well, you guys aren't the only ones, I also want to be on that list :\ but I guess im not, anyway I dont care much (unless people seem to have forgotten I WAS PROUD_PRINCE).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id' have to say humpie, imo.

oh well.

*dont really know who lid is*

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Humpie once humped my spine out, so my vote goes for him.

Retired
Best answers
aslong as I get the Mr. ESF title! ;) or Mr.Forum :eek: member #9 > * :p

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was considering voting for Humpie, but since I've found a method in his maddness, I can't help but to give my vote for Lid. Any forum veteran would know why ;) I'm all about the originals, besides that, what can possibly be wierd about a love for Philly Swirls :eek:

EDIT - Either I am overly accusing, or I think Humpie's vote got boosted o_O 40-some-odd votes seems a lot...but, lol, anything's possible when GMO is involved.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lid is one sick sun-of-a-*****, anyone remeber the yep.doc and the bleh.doc? *shudder*

I gotta say SM and Humpie are a very distant 2nd place.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Who know's prozzy maybe the vote for you because of the IRC stuff you do. :laff:

I would have to vote for Humpie anyone who can make thier own language like that has to be weird and cool :smile:

Best answers
Dark Matter said:
Yeah well, you guys aren't the only ones, I also want to be on that list :\ but I guess im not, anyway I dont care much (unless people seem to have forgotten I WAS PROUD_PRINCE).
And THIS is why thees types of threads are ****ed up. They make people pissed for being left out. Lets just keep it too IRC guys, cuz some people just cant being left out. :\

Best answers
Yeah, Lid is one of the few that have made me actually laugh out loud on these forums. He's the dude with some kind of rapper in his sig and has 0 post-count. He pops his head in every once in a while to creep everyone out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[eD] ! said:
I know puncuation doesn't make me wierd, but people always make fun of me for it -.-
I know a coupld of other people use it on these forums too, but I'm sure they're made fun of just the same. ~_~
Actually, I prefer to ridicule those who don't. Anyone that can sincerely insult you for using punctuation is being downright dumb.

I vote for Humpie, because he's a whackjob.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonadz said:
And THIS is why thees types of threads are ****ed up. They make people pissed for being left out. Lets just keep it too IRC guys, cuz some people just cant being left out. :\
Hey your making me sound like a loser... I think :p
Anyway, its probably because I haven't been on IRC since I lost my phone line, and gamesnet.net's jIRC doesn't seem to work. Unless its these lame school comps.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Okie, please keep the thread on topic, if you feel you need to debate of how much a popularity cntest it is, I'm sorry.

And Dark Matter, that's because GamesNET is now Gamesurge. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom