Wierd thing ( can i do it?)

Best answers
ok i was playing around and i fired a frieza disk at a bot and that bot trowed it back at me ... how come? can i do that?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
must be a bot bug... usually discs are absolutely not blockable

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Friezadisc you say? You probably just accidentally recalled the disc :p

And yes you can do it, just throw the disc as Frieza or Cell and then press right-click.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mist said:
ok i was playing around and i fired a frieza disk at a bot and that bot trowed it back at me ... how come? can i do that?
Same happened to me once
Ravendust said:
Friezadisc you say? You probably just accidentally recalled the disc :p

And yes you can do it, just throw the disc as Frieza or Cell and then press right-click.
and when it came back it killed me saying the bot killed me with freiza disk. The bot was Gohan btw..

Best answers
nop i didn't call it back ... the bot took the disk (and did the same thing to it when you trie to throw another player ) ... and he throwed it back at me and i DIED! ... i thought the same thing that i called it but then i saw the boot spinning it around .... ( i should of made a screenshot god damn it)

Best answers
well.
as a matter of fact this might be:
1) a superbot
2) a bug

anywhoo i think it should be possible for any char in form 2 (ssj) to do this but in a special manner block

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't know Superbots could catch discs, can they? I played one just now, me as Frieza, him as Gohan, and he didn't catch any discs, just teleported away.

Best answers
turn bot teleporting off and try again so u can hit 'em better lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm, It seems to be able to catch the disks. I play and they start catching it... those bastards :S

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe we can do it, by pressing the block button at the exact right time...test time ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom