Why the meaning of life?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
life is sex, period. (.)

phoenix has the right idea

in all seriousness though thats basically a wholly unanswerable question, unless we managed to find out how the first cell was formed on the earth which is a basic impossibility

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who are you to question the meaning of the meaning of life?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am a sentient being looking for his place in the Universe. That's who. Is it so wrong to hope for something more than a meager existence? Is it wrong to hope there is more to life than just fornicating and working for our entire lives, only to be forgotten 1 or 2 years later for all time? I should hope not. I always though the ability to ponder our existence is one of many things that separate us from animals.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I am a sentient being looking for his place in the Universe. That's who. Is it so wrong to hope for something more than a meager existence? Is it wrong to hope there is more to life than just fornicating and working for our entire lives, only to be forgotten 1 or 2 years later for all time? I should hope not. I always though the ability to ponder our existence is one of many things that separate us from animals.
You are an animal >.> Just a very intelligent one.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I have the power to destroy the entire planet. Show me another animal that can.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt ask "Who are you to question the meaning of life"...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
I didnt ask "Who are you to question the meaning of life"...
And I didn't answer "Who are you to question the meaning of the meaning of life?".

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
You are an animal >.> Just a very intelligent one.
Not exatly... he is an animal just not dumb...As most of us are....Some smarter some dumber....Anyway the way you described Phoenix...Well all i can say you will never make anything out of your self if that exatly what you do....

And Zeonix... Stop it with the i am a god emperor... It get really old, and stupid really fast....<.< In my opinion

Dont try to make a image of a bether you...Your just a nother human...And the most you can do in your life is make something for people to rember you... But then again... there is no heaven or hell so when we die we wont care....
And Fire Phoenix idea comes pefectly into place...

Then again we have that instinct to evolve to become bether <.< well some of us :p

All in all our we are all meaningless all is meaningless but some people still dont exept the fact there is no god or meaning.... So there is no great after life.... There is no fate... just random counisidenses... There is no perfect love... Just good... Your not special...That what your mom tells you...Eh.... That all is kinda depressing that we are meaningless so... yeah we dont exept it and .. Maybe God made us :p Yes yes there is meaning.... Or maybe aliens made us... But who made the aliens? and soo on
And in the big picture were even noting... just cells...>molecules>atoms>protons and neutrons...
Aka noting <.< Meh but WHO CARES!!!! seriusly...

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Nope, neither Zeo or Bush can destroy the planet. All the nukes in the world do not have the force to destroy the planet. I've said it several times, THE PLANET HAS SURVIVED WORSE.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
Nope, neither Zeo or Bush can destroy the planet. All the nukes in the world do not have the force to destroy the planet. I've said it several times, THE PLANET HAS SURVIVED WORSE.
Tell that to this guy.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You want me to tell that to an "Image hosted by tripod" picture?

But anyway, you know that meteor that some people claim killed the dinos? Well one did fall during that period but wasn't the sole reason the dinos died, but that meteor hit with the force of SEVERAL THOUSAND nukes, the planet quite obviously survived. We are quite capable of destroying all human life on the planet with nukes but not the planet.

But anyway, I think we are straying from the topic slightly.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
Nuclear weapons have the ability to destroy Earth, it just takes a few simultaneous detonations alone to cause a complete nuclear winter. The thing is that the weapons themselves are not capable of destroying Earth upon detonation, it has to do with the after effects of the weapons.

More on topic: I always wondered why people ask "What is the meaning of life?" as opposed to something like "Why do we need soda?" or "Why is there so many reality shows on television?" or even "Why are we dependant on many things?"

The latter questions were things I just thought of on the top of my head. Anyway, I think the question of "What is the meaning of life?" is asked more frequently due to the fact that no one can explain it. I believe that a question such as that will not get the proper answer if it's asked to someone else other than yourself, I think of it as a "to-each-is-own" kind of thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I would like to tell you what I think is the meaning of life, but in the forum rules they say that you can't discuss religion and all those stuff.

But other than that, it's having fun, getting money, partying, doing stuff that you always wanted to do and a few others that I can't think of now.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
Oh, I'm sorry. I should have said we have the capability to destroy all life on this planet. Its not like statistics say our weapons can destroy the planet multiple times anyway, right?

P.S.

All of our WMD detonated at the same time is a gazillion times more powerful than an asteroid hitting the Earth. All asteroids really do is kick up a bunch of dust which then blocks out light from the Sun. Our weapons do a tiny bit more than that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've heard 5 atom bombs hitting the earth at same time will put us out of orbit, but we'll have more problems to worry about then that, except for we'll either freeze or burn to death, well I don't know if this is off-topic, but I inly read zeonix's post above and he talked about bombs and stuff so yeah.

Best answers
We are supposed to declare ourselves Bush's slaves and suduce ourselves to catering to his every demand from masoshing his feet to killing so Iraqions.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell are you talking about?

Anyway....life is what you make of it. If making money makes you happy, fine. If you want to sit on your ass all day and it actually makes you happy, fine. If you like to dress up in women's clothing and you enjoy touching small children, you need to stop immediately because you are a sick bastard.

Best answers
donnierisk said:
Well I would like to tell you what I think is the meaning of life, but in the forum rules they say that you can't discuss religion and all those stuff.
Why do you think I haven't posted here yet? lol

@Barney's soul - WTF? You have a few spelling errors their buddy. Massaging, not masoshing and Iraqi, not Iraqions. Just thought you'd like to know.

On Topic - Like I said, I'd post, but my views are religious, and thats enough said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom