Why i can't play CTDB?

Best answers
I change the game mode but nothing happen, CTDB but i don't see any Drabon Ball, someone help me please :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only certain maps contain the Dragon Balls. Keep in mind that CTDB mode is very buggy as well.

Best answers
and sometimes I think you have to go into your esf folder and open game.cfg in note pad. change mp_gamemode to 2 (yes?)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't think there were dragonballs in 1.2.3, I just thought it was something EVM fixed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amnestometh said:
I didn't think there were dragonballs in 1.2.3, I just thought it was something EVM fixed.
I suppose it was a tradeoff for the absolutley horrendus gameplay :p.

Anyway, yes there are dragonballs in normal 1.2.3. As I said, only works on certain maps that have dragon ball spawn points.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Weird, because I've never seen them, ever. I've played all the maps on CTDB and I've never seen dragonballs. Is there something you have to do (Don't say EVM) to enable them or something?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only official map I know of is esf_riverside, but one of the balls is under the map. www.esf-world.com has some maps up for grabs which have dragonballs.

And believe me, I would never suggest EVM to anyone. It's a horrible thing to do to someone :).

Best answers
pain, whats so horrible about it if i may ask that ? o_o

offtopic: i'm making a plugin for evm and normal esf
anyway its for normal esf but its evm compactible

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have a question specifically for me please use the PM system from now on. Short answer to your question would be, it's horribly unbalanced and loses it's awe in about 30 seconds of playtime.

Aside from that, your plugin has nothing to do with this topic, thus making your post off-topic. Please post on-topic from now on. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom