Why even make this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ESF seems to have this ....bootcamp period so to call it or baptism. New players must and will get they're ass handed to them in order to get even decent at this game.

I know this happens more or less in most games but it seems more brutal in ESF.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly I've never seen any member of this forum responding nice to a critique. Why don't you just add a forum rule to forbid giving the mod a bad review? :s
...not sure if serious.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
909263d6_2291482-not_sure_if_serious.jpeg

Admitedly, with no offence meant towards anyone, people here (generalising) are more harsh towards newbie questions etc than in other forums.

....ADMITEDLY, people could STOP asking for release-dates when every thread ends the same and doing TROLL threads like this one.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Questioning why someone does anything other than fulfill basic needs for survival usually has a simple answer. It's because they want to.

Best answers
ESF seems to have this ....bootcamp period so to call it or baptism. New players must and will get they're ass handed to them in order to get even decent at this game.

I know this happens more or less in most games but it seems more brutal in ESF.
Yah your right, still getting my but pounded in :s But its not SUPER bad, the worst game i ever went into that i had never played before was gears of war...if you cant wall bounce in that game you might as well be a walking target...filled with meat lol:)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try playing in a Server with a bunch of Ape and S2K people in it as well as Yami and other pros..... I think that was the last night of RaD for me.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why even make this game? People just use aimbots, script/bind up command cascades, and otherwise speedhack and cheat in various other ways; pretending they're so great at the game.

It will happen, there is no way to stop it, even on steam network / protected games.

Yes it does ruin the game and make it unplayable.

No you have no way to stop it.

--- edit ---

Also by the time you launch this version there'll be like 5 players on launch day... Since you've all put off a beta / bare-bones launch for so long most people gave up waiting assuming it was a bad joke. btw this website is junk, has me loading to send my reply for 10 minutes, on a 100meg out, 1 gig in bandwith, epic bro.
I think your internet is a joke, dont blame esf for all your forum related rants/problems

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try playing in a Server with a bunch of Ape and S2K people in it as well as Yami and other pros..... I think that was the last night of RaD for me.
Wait Ape still exists o_O

I know there is a knock off S2k going round, but APE O.O

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Try adding some content to your posts, just a picture could be considered spam.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I'm gonna just shut this whole troll/spamfest down

kthxbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom