Why don't you just release it?

Force Pit Member
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I've been playing ESF since my late teen years. I am now 32 with 2 kids a nice job and car. I've already started looking into setting up my will in case something unthinkable were to happen. I have been considering adding to it that I want my Tombstone to read, "Still waiting for ESF Final"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been playing ESF since my late teen years. I am now 32 with 2 kids a nice job and car. I've already started looking into setting up my will in case something unthinkable were to happen. I have been considering adding to it that I want my Tombstone to read, "Still waiting for ESF Final"
You should try to be a comedian, you are so original and funny man!

Old

Best answers
I don't know you, but i think this year, ESF FINALly realesed, unless you die this year, it's not necessary Tombstone.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
All this reasoning is nonsense ... All is cause and effect. Dev team neglects community then community neglects dev.

Yes you may not have got assistance worth mentioning before but your chances of finding a developer with salt among 100 shitty ones was higher than finding 1 among none.
Stop always reasoning your decisions with an abdicating mind set. If you want help then ask for it continuously! If you cared as much as the community, you would be asking them as much as they are asking you. Not just one thread and then tell them they should have seen it. Beg and plead for assistance in completing your passion.

Alas there is no real fervent drive. I bet there was 10 years ago.

Discord Member
Best answers
I actually thought this was pretty funny ... but I feel like Reptile is taking the wait a lot more emotionally than Demize, if you can have and make fun of the release date ... u will be in a much better place when it comes to ESF Final

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually thought this was pretty funny ... but I feel like Reptile is taking the wait a lot more emotionally than Demize, if you can have and make fun of the release date ... u will be in a much better place when it comes to ESF Final
No, you are wrong. I dont care how long they'll take at all. Heck, even if the game isnt released in the end i wouldnt care. I think i just grew bored of hearing the same joke over and over. (gonna take x years, released in 2025, tombstone 'n all)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom