Why don't you just release it?

Discord Member
Best answers
Well, this has been real constructive. Two mods deciding to talk about ZEQ2 and why it's different, and why it shouldn't be spoken of instead of actually talking about the topic. Isn't one of the forum rules to stay on topic, or something? I could've sworn it was, but I'm usually very wrong. Valid points have been raised, and no matter how old this discussion might get, these constructive discussions should always be addressed with respect. After all, we are the hardk0re fan base that have stuck around with you all these years. Even if we aren't really directly helping you with the games development, surely our constant presence counts for something.

Best answers
I believe everyone will be satisfied if we will get more footage of currently stage of the game ( POTW, Dev Journal,Videos)

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, this has been real constructive. Two mods deciding to talk about ZEQ2 and why it's different, and why it shouldn't be spoken of instead of actually talking about the topic. Isn't one of the forum rules to stay on topic, or something? I could've sworn it was, but I'm usually very wrong. Valid points have been raised, and no matter how old this discussion might get, these constructive discussions should always be addressed with respect. After all, we are the hardk0re fan base that have stuck around with you all these years. Even if we aren't really directly helping you with the games development, surely our constant presence counts for something.
I was answering why we are not doing what ZEQ2 lite did. Its a whole different goal.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, this has been real constructive. Two mods deciding to talk about ZEQ2 and why it's different, and why it shouldn't be spoken of instead of actually talking about the topic. Isn't one of the forum rules to stay on topic, or something? I could've sworn it was, but I'm usually very wrong.
??? People were asking why the team doesn't do what ZEQ2 did and both of us were answering that.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Lol just reading the thread title made me laugh out loud for real ^^

But knowing that the devs are working on it is more important to me than actually playing for some reason.
Specially since that thesis on destructable objects, the dev journal vid (cant' remember his name right now) and ryokeens next gen updates :p

Edit: right it was dalte

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It is also just who he can tell me why you just do not let it go, and that's it.!

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i dont get whats the problem of not releasing the game if its already finished. I read a couple weeks ago saying everything is done besides some bug fixes(that doesnt really affect gameplay). All the maps are done etc. I have to agree on OP a well the Hype is long gone i personally never really got to play esf until i came across ESF final about 5 yrs ago which i thought was gonna be at least a 2104 release but you guys are just holding the game making us wait and wait. the more you hold it the more we will not care about the game Dragon ball xenoverse 2 is already in develpment and honestly DB xenoverse was terrible BUT THATS THE POINT OF A GAME FIND ERRORS AND CORRECT THEM!!!!! So why not release the game and just get feedback???? it doesnt make sense you make us wait 10 yrs for a game that will prob become shit later if it doesnt get released soon...

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure who told you that or where you saw it but the game is definitely not complete. There's still a lot of incomplete features, characters, and maps as well as tons of bugs that need to be fixed.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
⚑Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
You have to be patient and start living life.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont get whats the problem of not releasing the game if its already finished. I read a couple weeks ago saying everything is done besides some bug fixes(that doesnt really affect gameplay). All the maps are done etc. I have to agree on OP a well the Hype is long gone i personally never really got to play esf until i came across ESF final about 5 yrs ago which i thought was gonna be at least a 2104 release but you guys are just holding the game making us wait and wait. the more you hold it the more we will not care about the game Dragon ball xenoverse 2 is already in develpment and honestly DB xenoverse was terrible BUT THATS THE POINT OF A GAME FIND ERRORS AND CORRECT THEM!!!!! So why not release the game and just get feedback???? it doesnt make sense you make us wait 10 yrs for a game that will prob become shit later if it doesnt get released soon...
If you are referring to my comment on moddb, then i believe i said "All in all its not much left to do when looking at the amount. Its that whats left is a really REALLY slow thing to take care of." That in no shape or form means "game is done, we are just fixing bugs"

🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Can people stop asking when the game will release, or why it hasn't released, or why we don't get a new beta? Those questions are tired and worn out and quite frankly, I'm sick of looking at those words. All those questions have been answered over 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times. Let it go and stop making threads every other day asking the same s#%*! Thanks.

Best answers
It's just funny, people who cry all the time and asks the same questions over and over again probably doesn't have any games to play LOL, by the way, remember, that the game developers also have other things to do in their lives

Last edited:

FM.

Best answers
ill leave this here

i was 16 when the alpha came out im now 29 games never coming out

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Mimimi...i was 22 when i joined the dev team , now im 27... I DID THINGS ! i coded for 5 years so...mimimiiii

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
ill leave this here

damn thats a name i haven't seen in over 10 years

Best answers
ill leave this here

Yea I got into this after Bid for Power went downhill, and I'm 30 now. Don't have too much hope, yet I check back once every couple of months to see.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
So JUST RELEASE WHAT YOU HAVE AND LET THE COMMUNITY TAKE OVER. Lot's of kids these days are actually learning, training on 3d game design and you can make this game improving with the help of them. Also with popularity you can also get donations(I know you can not sell this one due to compyrighted material but donations should not be a problem).
You are underestimating the quality of the community. Like OP said, most of us have grown up and got real jobs.
Despite not being (directly) in IT, even I can program, C#, VB and an ERP specific language.
Imagine the fans that are actually doing something with game design.
Besides I can remember that a lot of the current staff are former fans, so yeah not really a good argument from you.
Rewind the clock 10 years and then, just maybe, you'd have a community as talented and hard working as what it once was on here. That community would be able to finish off a large chunk of what ESF Final requires, not the current one. That should be obvious to anyone that has been here for a decade+.

I really do enjoy popping in here for a quick read every few months just to laugh at the pitiful "Release it now!" threads. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
[video=youtube;KOIybPT32SE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOIybPT32SE[/video]

Waiting for ESF: 1.3 Be Like

--- edit ---

[video=youtube;KOIybPT32SE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOIybPT32SE[/video]

Waiting for ESF: 1.3 Be Like

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom