Why Brolli?

Best answers
Every time I look at this forum there's something about Brolli. Is there some sort of importance to this Saiya-jin Man-Beast? I do not believe a MOD could successfully balance or even add brolli. If that were so, I cannot wait until someone makes a mod with Mega Man and his Marvel vs. Capcom Super.... could a saiya-jin be hurt by a 10 ft beam and about 52 full sized missles? I have no idea. But if you all remember, the Saiya-jins were defeated by the ultra smart race which the name escapes me right now. Saiya-jins are more over hulking barbarians, but even they crumbled to knowledge, science, and technology. But even technology can destroy itself. As when the weaponry and technology of the advanced race was captured and used by the Saiya-jin race. This shows the Saiya-jin race is highly adept and can become able to use practically anything.

Anyway, I was bored, and thought I'd finally post here. Have a good night/day where you all are. And by the way, I am back. Now if only the new version was out and the servers were heavily populated...

~Ryu Kaiser

Best answers
wtf are you talking about!?
1)brolly is cool
2)he's powerful
3)THERE IS SO A MOD WITH BROLLY! saviour of strength
3)the saiyans took over the technologically advanced tsurufujins, then frieza killed all but 7 saiyans. (goku, vegeta, nappa, raditz, Turles, Brolly, and Paragus)

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I dont understand, the Saiya-Jins didn't win through being adaptive. The won because for once in something like 1000 years, the moon came up in the sky above the Saiya-Jins and allowed them to turn Oozura. Only in Oozura did they beat out their enemy completely, adapting to the technology came later.

P.S The name of the advanced race was Tsufuru-Jins, or Truffles. (I think..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom