Whos your favorite person on the forum?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly as the title says. Who do you get along with the best/like the most on the forum.

My vote goes to Iceman. My bud for a long time o_~

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hsu. Best person ever.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Though choice. But my two cents are for Majin You, He's probably the most lenient mod on the esf board. Further more he's a dedicated beta tester.

There are a lot of other people I also like. You know who you are.

-edit-

My real life friend dieselpower would have been my favorite person on this forum, if he'd post a little more.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I talk the most with Optimus Prime.

Me, Opteh, Kurt, Brim and LS used be tight...yo.

I can't just pick one >_<

Nadz pwns
Cuc pwns
Onion pwns
Prozac is scareh.
Maj pwns all
Deman :D
HSU PWNS

My least favorite person is grOOvy, my tester boss. Why? You guys have no idea what we have to do to stay testers >_<. I dunno if it's legal. :(

/me puts apron on
:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love myself more than anyone every night.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwo, Maj, Hsu, LS, GFK, DP, Add, and Magus.

They are the rule.

Best answers
Hmm...there are a lot of good people on the forums, and I like and respect many of them, but of them all, I'd have to say i'm a fan of Alea's. The way she fiercely stands up for herself and her opinions, especially considering she seems to have several people who definitly don' t like her, just makes me respect her more. She also tends to put a lot of thought into her statements, and her stance is always well thought out, and usually in agreement with my own.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have two...

SSChris... *main person i talk to from forums*... *we're more like best friends (internet wise) rather than ESF buddies*

and CJ... my long time friend since joining the forums. we talk almost about anything. BTW... Redskins>Giants XD

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Difficult question there are alot of people I like on the forums, mainly the forum people who also hang around in IRC

Pcjoe, Prozac, Gonadz, Owa, Hibiki, Deverz, Wesley_Gibson, add, Hwoarang, Light-Scream, Magus, Hsu, Cucumba, Kurt, SM, , Smith, Bolteh, Dask, Phobius, Judge, [SAS]Orion, Ryoko, grOOvy and many more (you know who you are!)

But if I had to pick a favorite, Pcjoe, he thought me the ways of anime :)

Bolteh2

B
anybody who knows me and takes me the way i am.. they prolly also know who they are

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix seeing as we talk most off the forums. We met back in 1.1 both as noobs and we progressed from there, and trained together for the fun of it. Joined the same clan. Was fun :)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everybody on the testing team and the moderating staff knows that (or should know that) I have an unyielding respect for all of them.

Outside of that group, though, there are my very good buddies: DPredator (have we disagreed yet?), Gonadz, Phobius, OWA, Kurt (pie!), SM, MSR34, Saiyan Pride, Sailor Alea....pretty much everybody I've talked to on a non-warning or banning related note at least once =]

I cannot pick fav's, though...too hard to choose.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cuc = teh bestest!

and id list the rest but i dont feel like sitting there for an hour typing names out

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cuc & Maj, the two friendly diplomatic fumoffu's of the forum.

Many others, too many names to type - you know who you are. :0)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
and id list the rest but i dont feel like sitting there for an hour typing names out
I concur. I like too many users. Hell, I even like the users that a lot of the other people don't like.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me wubs teh smo!

long time friend on here (even tho hes extremely annoying sometimes) is denzda.

ice mans helped me with animations, hes cool, known him a while.
Super Veggeto
Nuttzy
Kama
RavenBlade

many many others...ur all on my msn/aim list if ur my friend :)

the above list was compiled while in a semi-alcohol induced state, and is subject to change at any point, and was also written in no particular order of preferance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom