Who's the coolest screamer in DBZ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku

especialy in the jap version i mean there its just no contest goku is by far the best one

Best answers
when goku goes ssj for tha first time :laff: :laff:

Best answers
Party Boy said:
I'd have to say Vegeta as well. One incident of Vegeta screaming always makes me laugh even when I think about it: In movie 13, when Hildegarn destroys Vegeta's house (lol!), Vegeta just screams "How dare you destroy my house! You F*cking B*stard! HAAA!!!"...always makes me laugh...:laff:

Lol. Yeah.

I remembered a specific time when I really liked hearing Vegeta scream. It was when he was turning Majin. That was the best Veggie scream I've heard, save but the ones flowing with cussing. Lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres the vote "There all pretty well annoying" o_O

I guess Chibi Trunks cus its cute?

Best answers
Party Boy said:
I'd have to say Vegeta as well. One incident of Vegeta screaming always makes me laugh even when I think about it: In movie 13, when Hildegarn destroys Vegeta's house (lol!), Vegeta just screams "How dare you destroy my house! You F*cking B*stard! HAAA!!!"...always makes me laugh...:laff:

when i read your post, afterwards i downed the movie. i was realy in to the movie with the monster and then vegeta came and said that. i :laff: :laff: :laff: so hard. defenetly one of the best lines and screams i ever heard!! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom