Who's the coolest screamer in DBZ?

Best answers
my favorite is adult Gohan, you can almost feel the power, when he screams ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there's only one person that screames non stop, and that's Vegeta.

Best answers
i would say gohan young. when he went ssj2 for the first time it was like... AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
I'd say Goku going ssj3, god that was hell. It's like he never caught breathe, just kept on yelling.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku going SSJ for the first time, now there was some screaming :cool:

Best answers
jeah goku he screams all the time ( normal -> ssj , ssj2->ssj3 , chibi -> ssj4 )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When Majin Vegeta went SSJ2 at the end of "Vegeta's Pride" He always has that scratchy/smoker voice. Sounds sick. I would also have to say when Goku went SSJ3...

Best answers
i pick Vegeta since he screams like every time in a episode hes in and i picked him also cause first time he turning super sayin that was cool

Best answers
Vegeta, because when he starts screaming u can go take a nap and when u wake up his trans is just done :D

BTW he screamed alot in the sayian saga too - ep 23 :]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mirai Trunks, when he goes USSJ. Hello? ^_^

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For once I agree with SailorAlea. :rolleyes:

For sure Trunks going USSJ. He knows how to yell.

Best answers
everybody chooses vegeta for some reason, choose krillin, mainly because when he screams i laugh.. so i think his scream rules : D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku going SSJ3 or getting brutally beaten is always a good scream. Goku's voices pitch dramatically increases with the impact of Broly's blows, for instance; you can almost feel the ham-sized fist jammed into his stomach.

And yeah, the SSJ3 transformation's scream was sweet because it just kept on climbing. He didn't catch breath; it just got higher and higher until eventually it was so high-pitched that it blended into the sound fx of the transformation. Amazing.

Although personally my favorite screamer is Vegeta, all around.

Best answers
Indeed the first time Goku goes SSJ there is some mad crazy screaming going on, you could definatly feal his anger after Krillin died, it was way cool.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
of course it's vegeta, he actually sounds like it hurts to transform. like it takes a whole lot out of him.

Best answers
I'd have to say Vegeta as well. One incident of Vegeta screaming always makes me laugh even when I think about it: In movie 13, when Hildegarn destroys Vegeta's house (lol!), Vegeta just screams "How dare you destroy my house! You F*cking B*stard! HAAA!!!"...always makes me laugh...:laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom