Whos the best sig maker?

Best answers
I really like Tim the Enchanter's work. Futiles is awesome, too. SSJ_Rene got my vote for pictures.

And i agree with Tim, art shouldn't be made for money milking, or isnt a race or competition, it should be used to express emotions. When you've mastered your work with emotion, your a true artist.

Best answers
I think that the spirit of competition is good, it trains you to be better, in both your failure and success. However, saying that a person is "greatest" or "best" is dangerous for several reasons. First, because humility is a virtue and feeding one's ego does nothing more than make one look stupid. Second, no matter how good your are or will be, there is always someone better. And most likely it's several people. Which is why it is ultimately more important to always push yourself, always practice and experiment, because that's the only way to get better, and you always can get better.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very good point Mr. Domino . . . that's why I only said I liked and had favorites . . . art is too objective to say best (or better) IMO.

Best answers
I like Nazghul's, Light Scream's and bahh there are just so many I can't make any single choice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mean while i see no flaming, this is good :)

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
My personal fav's are Light-Scream, lee, Nazghul and Judge.

*edit* Oh yeah Spin and Spit pwn too.

w00t 400 POSTS!!!!
/me runs around and screams!!!

Best answers
Ravens is good, i also like ryoko's work and macro-gamer, i could go on but that would be to much.

Best answers
I don't think you can say thiers a "best" sig maker, but there are many good ones.

Best answers
Originally posted by Light Scream
w00t let the wars begin lol

i think lee sucks at all his :p
well ive only been using photoshop for like 3 days now...

D=

and topics on whos the best are always misjudged on this forum, mainly because not everyone sees everyones sig as much as others, one person may be friends with another, or one may have made a sig for somebody.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think he was joking cause your sig is nice ^_^

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
well ive only been using photoshop for like 3 days now...

D=

and topics on whos the best are always misjudged on this forum, mainly because not everyone sees everyones sig as much as others, one person may be friends with another, or one may have made a sig for somebody.
lol your a nob man lol read my post again lol

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
SSJ_ReNe (but I don't think he makes sigs for other people), AreKu, Ryoko, and Koblano are the best in my opinion. Evil_Trunks and Orion are second best.
Oh my god, I got voted for. I couldn't fathom that anyone would even mention my name. /me huggles Vegeta's Briefs.

There are so many talented artists on here. It is so hard to name a favorite. All of you have exceptional work. But if I had to choose I would have to pick Ryoko and Hsu. I don't think any mentioned Hsu but all his sigs are amazing.

Best answers
I also thing Macro gamer and Sonic and Nazghul (Sp?) Work is awsome... So many talented people in here.... I'm not one of them haha!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah hsu is really good, to bad he hardly shows his work :/

Best answers
Hsu you is good? I've never seen any of his work.. HSU SHOW ME WORK DAMNIT! :p I think I've seen one peice, but maybe not. :cry:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because I don't want to pick favorites, I'll say that I rule!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom