• Spike

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Out of the two, who would win in a one on one? Spike from Cowboy Bebop or Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id have to go with gene.

gene has experience taking on huge spells and doging robotic limbs and other crap like that, while spike was about to die to that fat guy with the unbrella

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That fat guy witht eh umbrella cannot be stopped.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think Spike would win. He fought more than Gene. And hes such a badass. :D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
id say gene becasue he has the worst luck....so he has more experience
spike is tougher than hell but I just would go for Gene

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hand to hand, spike would *DESTROY* Gene. But uh, the caster gun kind of beats a normal gun.

Best answers
Have any of you guys ever heard of a series called the genesis of the guyver? cuz it kicks and rocks everyting.

Best answers
I voted for Gene Starwind, even though I didn't post yet. He's just way cooler, but Spike smokes. It was a hard decision to make, but cuter is better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
come on spike is a super good shot i mean he can pick people off from like 100 feet away with a shotgun not to mention good at martal arts

theres no way gene would win

also seeing how gene hardly ever has more than 3 bullets in his gun spike would easyly win

Best answers
Gene Starwind would win, he has super powered bullets, and he would make Spike jealous. he has a really cool jacket, Spike doesn't :D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
gene has a cloak... lol
yea gene is always low on bullets...
so hibikis post is actually making me think spike could take gene

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All "Ohh bishonen" crap aside, I'm changing my mind, and saying that Spike would probobly get a shot off and kill gene before that caster gun can finish it's super spinny chargey cycle. And spike... FLOWS LIKE TEH WATER. No way Gene could win in hand to hand. And hell I'll go as far as to say that Spike in his Swordfish could own the Gene in his Outlaw Star!

And this of course incites the ultimate anime battle question: Who would win... Wing Gundam, or SSJ4 Goku!?!??!!

(/sarcasm detector explodes\)

Best answers
It's still really cool. Spike would be dead, as soon as Gene pulls out his "Bazooka" bullets and puts them in his shotgun, one hit POW!!! HES DEAD, D E D DEAD.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft alright this could go on like a game of cowboys and indians, cept I'm playing with a little girl. Forget it :p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
well if you think of it Spike has experience behind him and Gene has mostly...LUCK

remember how he disarmed the bomb and they werwe all like "how did you do that?"

and gene answered"Well i just decided to take the risk"

Spike isnt as ****y and makes sure he knows wut hes doing..but Gene still is risky and resorts to anything

Best answers
yah maybe, but Gene is way cooler then Spike. and all of Gene's crew is sane, Spike's isn't.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spike would definetly win. No way possible Gene could take him... As Hitokiri said, Spike would take Gene out before Gene's gun could go through the spin cycle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alot of u people r forgetting the gene doesnt always use his caster he has another gun which is lamost always stock piled with bullets, and there is an episode where he has a duel with a guy and its a super fast shot man, plus dont forget about how fast he can think on his feat.

Best answers
everyone forgot about it?I remembered it, I didn't post anything about it, I thought that people here would remember things such as that. As I said, Gee would KILL Spike, if his ninja lady doesn't. I forgot her name

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom