Who would win? The guy from blade or dante

Best answers
In This Corner devil hunter dante :devgrin:
in the other corner the guy from blade :devsmile:
who would win???!!!??!:warning:

Best answers
D would win :D. but in seriousnes, i have no clue. i go with the guy from blade(can't remember name).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that guy from blade's name is

blade

now that that hunk of stupidity is out of the way

dante would totaly own blade to the next level i mean dante has infinite ammo can run on walls and is bad ass

not to mention he can devil trigger which would make im super unstoppable

and all blade can do is... uhh... cut stuff....

Best answers
Blade would win.......
half-vampire you know.....
ok dante is half-demon....
to be honest: Dante would own blade so bad that they have to build a timemachine to identify blade after dantes finished with him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dante would woop Blade's ass so bad its not even funny. I mean how does a half vampire stand up against a half demon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm...in my opinoin, dante would win, mainly because he's mostly deamon and could transform into a flying deamon that blows up his opponents, i dont remember blade transforming ^_^ plus dante has ebony and ivory, the magic guns with unimited ammo and magic bullets, that would pwn blades sucky silver bullets, but if we are talking about a one on one sword fight without transformations, i'll place my bet on blade, mainly because his sword is alot faster to use while dante's is huge,chunky and slow... although i say dante, they bother got a pretty much even chance, depends on the circumstances ^_^

Best answers
Blade's a movie star. Dante is a game star. Movie stars never die, while game stars die hundreds of times. So, Blade would win.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blade is the man, vampire strength, speed, senses, without the weaknesses!!!! (except for the blood thirstyness). Plus his sword is kickass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no weakness huh

well dante can take a sword going through him and still be able to kick mondo ass

not to mention hes so much cooler than blade

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
no weakness huh

well dante can take a sword going through him and still be able to kick mondo ass

not to mention hes so much cooler than blade
COOLER!!!! WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!

Blade is the definition of cool, I mean he's black, c'mon, and a vampire, have you ever seen Blackula?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have u ever even played devil may cry

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
exactly cause if u did u would see how friggen cool dante is

Best answers
Well....unlikemany people hear, i both play Devil may cry and watch, and read the comics, of blade.
And of the two of them id have to say....Dante.
Heres why.
Blade can die if his head is chopped off.
You cant chop dante's head off, its a demon thing, it just will stay on.
Blade can be killed if his body is beaten enough.
You can not kill dante by beating him, YOU MUST DRAW BLOOD!
Blade will die if his heart or other vital area is peirced by a blade9No pun intened) or shot or what ever.
Your going to have to stab dante more than once to make a mark, he was impaled, through the heart, by his very heavy and long sword once, and he just stood up(Remember the blade is completly through him) blood pouring out and every thing, and he wipes it off his jackete, picks up the sword, then walks on as if nothing hapend.

I just dont see how blade could win, and as for the sword question? blades sword being lighter and faster? well for one, its not faster, dante is so strong he can swing just as fast, and two, if dante's sword is so much heavyer than blades that if the ever clash dante would break his sword into a million peices.
And dante has his guns too! not just his Magic 45.'s, he has a boomstick, and a grenade launcher, and a plasema gun,and even a nail gun(all of which also never run out of ammo)

Blade has a sword, and some garlic.

I'd put my money on dante, all thoguh, i bet that Goku would own them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom