Who would win in a fight?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Puppy said:
SaiyanPrideXIX um...Nintendo will rule next Gen...ok..PS is just a stupid copy of evry thing nintendos done...analog sticks...Handhelds...Game systems! and now nintendo will start a new Revolution in gaming! srry this is off topic.
What hell? that confused me... :p

Anyways I agree with Davidskiwan, no way that brolly could destroy Buu...

And perhaps for this reason, buu can regenerate, allways (unless he gets thrown by a ball of pure good energy that is as strong as all humans and z-fighers on earth combined), and if brolly or buu would blow up the planet, wich would happen probably in the end.... then buu would survive and Brolly would die, since there is no air.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Puppy said:
SaiyanPrideXIX um...Nintendo will rule next Gen...ok..PS is just a stupid copy of evry thing nintendos done...analog sticks...Handhelds...Game systems! and now nintendo will start a new Revolution in gaming! srry this is off topic.

and im srry for having to give you your first warning. theres plenty of console threads in the gaming section of the forum, please use them. and dont turn them into fanboy wars -_-.

Best answers
JP. in the first one brolly stated that his father was a fool for thinking he would die just because teh planet was a bout to explode. In the second one his shield protected him from Lava. I think if he put up the shield he could sorta float to the next planet in his own private bubble of air. but anyway, you all have to agree that whatever planet they were on would probably blow up in 5 minutes. tops.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Not to mention the fact that when frieza blew up Planet Vegeta broli's power protected him and his father (after bringing them both back to life) WHEN HE WAS A BABY, so I don't think a planet going boom would do much to either of them, they could both probably just shrug it off.

Best answers
when vegeta was a child they didn't say in the series that it was a LSSJ he was just a SS because they belived ever 100 years or so there was a SS but they were wrong anyway + broly had no desire to get stronger he just wanted to kick gokus ass, lol it's true his father controled him because he was insane and ALREADY had to much power, he was born with it... anyway even knowing that brolies dad had him under control and not training he was still to powerful to control him around goku because goku was his anger to get stronger after it was broke and broly was beat then he really didn't have any desire to get stronger where ever he was there was some 1 he wanted to kill like. Movie 1: Goku Movie 2:Gohan and Movie 3: Every 1 that hits him XD
really i think broly would opn buu because of his rage... nuthin can stop him when he is mad enouph... o yea and the SS vegeta heard about when he was a kid was Oozaro so they have there power maxed without SSJ4 so that may be why he killed himself, or mabey because he had no 1 to kill lol Boardem is very evil >XD

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing about fusion: The fusion uses half of each user’s power, half of each of their personality, etcetera. It is like mixing sugar with water, would you take a glass full of sugar and place it within a glass full of water?

Also a Legendary Super Saiyan is a Super Saiyan. Akira Toriyama just made up the Legendary Super Saiyan to avoid who is the real Legendary Super Saiyan since Vegeta and Goku transformed not too far apart from each other when it is supposed to be one Saiyan every millennia.

The legend was that a Super Saiyan will emerge every millennia, so every new millennia the legend of a Super Saiyan will be fulfilled, so a Super Saiyan can be called the Legendary Super Saiyan which fits the legend. Akira Toriyama created Brolly to show everyone who the real Legendary Super Saiyan was.

Anyway, Majin Buu's form "Kid Buu" is supposed to be weaker than "Super Buu" due to his child like body.

Best answers
Brolly is the strongest character. PERIOD. There was no way Goku could beat him. He had to use the power of trunkss, gohan, piccolo and Vegeta to win! Imagine that!! he needed 4 people to give him energy just so he can win, showing the superior power of Brolly. Its like as if they need to all fuse together to form a powerful goku that could finally defeat him. Buu would not stand a chance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
besides, we all know Frieza was the toughest (main story) bad guy... if cell and buu couldnt regenerate, they would have died much quicker. Frieza just kicked major ass.
You, sir, are my new best friend. Time and time again I've said this and people were like "cell and buu were still stronger! nya!

Frieza couldn't regenerate. Buu and Cell could. If you think about it that way....

Android 16 would have killed Cell.
Dabura would have killed Buu...or at least Vegeta.

On-topic...I read a bunch of weird things here. If Broly was rumored to be as strong as a SSJ4, then how is it a hurt SSJ Goku can get all the power of his DYING FRIENDS and take out broly in one punch?

also, you forget. Buu can survive in space and regenerate. He'd simply blow up whatever planet Broly was on and Broly would stop breathing.

Also, Broly was never officially stated that his power was ever near as strong as a SSJ3 or 4. It seemed more passible that he was like Cell in terms of strength.

All we can do is assume, but we should do so in a logical manner.

And in a logical manner, I'd have to say Frieza > everyone...because he's frieza.

d-(o_O)-b

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its kinda stupid to compare characters from the movies to characters from the show.

i mean, the movies have ALWAYS been an exception. theres always been something overly powerful to overcome.

and to say that broly is stronger because of what goku and the gang had to do BEFORE THEY EVEN FOUGHT CELL is stupid. using movie 10 would be a better analysis, since its closer to the time when buu was around. and to be fair, broly did kick some hard core ass in that film. he handed gohans ass to him on a plate without even beefing up. and in honesty, who wouldnt get pushed back from a tripple kamehameha? (he got pushed into the sun iirc).

either way. best movie bad guy is either janemba, or that huge monster thing from the movie with tapion...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh. To me, the best movie bad guy is Cooler, simply because he was another frieza. Not overpowered, still badass, had a metal form, and wasn't some crazy psycho that just wanted to kill everyone.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza wore lipstick. Thats enough to make me not like him.

As much as I love Broly, I'm gonna say buu would win. Not because of his ability to regenerate or anything, but simply because he came around long after Broly had already been defeated. The farther you go into the series, the stronger the bad guy. So yeah, buu is stronger than Broly. However, had Broly lived long enough to even meet buu, he would probably be the strongest character there. He's much like the Hulk. The angrier he gets, the crazier he gets, the stronger he gets. By the time he met Buu, he'd be the craziest and strongest being alive. Crazy + strong= no regard for life, not even his own life. He'd do anything to defeat his foe.

As stated before, Broly survived after his planet was destroyed when he was a mere few weeks old. I highly doubt the lack of oxygen or the power of a planet exploding would be enough to destroy a fully grown Broly.

Best answers
I agree with Zeonix almost.
I think he would have killed Buu in his state in movie 8 but it would not have been easy.
But in the movies 8/10 Brolly was defeated way to easely for his caliber.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Frieza wore lipstick. Thats enough to make me not like him.
Yes because every being in the universe has lips the same color as their skin :rolleyes:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty much everyone, yeah. Frieza was super white, but had reddish lips. And his voice was pretty....feminine. I'm not going to argue about Frieza's sexual preference so I'll just stop here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhhh your lips arent the same colour as your skin... (i hope they arent anyway, for your sake). frieza's lips were the same colour as other parts of his body. and ive met some guys with femenine voices, who would hand my ass to me on a silver plate if i messed with them =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Pretty much everyone, yeah. Frieza was super white, but had reddish lips. And his voice was pretty....feminine. I'm not going to argue about Frieza's sexual preference so I'll just stop here.
If you have problem's with Frieza's voice being too girly......watch the japanese version.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone's lips are pretty much the same color as their skin, the only difference is blood is constantly rushing through them causing their color to become slighty reddish or pink.

ANYWHO, Buu would beat Broly unless Broly had survived up to the point in which the Z-Warriors fought Buu.

I still think Frieza is ***, but that's just me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brolly would win, simply cuz buu dosnt usually start fighting with full strength immediately, that would give Brolly time to gain some strength and get uber mad and kill Buu in 1 attack.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That doesn't really make sense though. Broly doesn't really tap into his true power unless he searching for or trying to kill Goku. If someone told Broly he would be allowed to rip Goku apart if he beat buu, Broly might stand a chance.

Who told you buu doesnt fight full power?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom