Who wants a tourney?

Who would be interested in a proper tournament. Not a silly little one?

• YES........Bring it on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO........Not my thing

• Maybe.....i'll see where this goes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just a question, what map will this be on? IMO cell day/night will be best. Fast map, good fps etc.. (for low enders like me, i dont think it will be fair going on a map which will bring my/other peoples fps down to an unfightable state)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jonesdaniel
Just a question, what map will this be on? IMO cell day/night will be best. Fast map, good fps etc.. (for low enders like me, i dont think it will be fair going on a map which will bring my/other peoples fps down to an unfightable state)
If you want the best fps and also a good dueling/tourny map:
z_spike_v5 is your best bet. :yes:

Best answers
bah groovy your only saying that map cause you made it yourself! :p :) :laff:

Best answers
I'm in, be a good chance to see some butts being whooped :). Perhaps I might even make it a little ways into the tourny, although I've seen quite a few people that can whoop me o_O.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by *HurleyBoy*
bah groovy your only saying that map cause you made it yourself! :p :) :laff:
Nope its true, very good map. I totally forgot about it. I'd be very happy if it was held there :smile:

Best answers
A tournament eh? Oh well it should be good, I'd like some servers details too. My character would be Trunks I guess.

Oh and grOOvy, see ya in the finals ^^

Best answers
Does anyone want some ground rules in terms of attacks or characters? I'd rather not face a Buu one round and be beaten out only by his PL...But then again I wouldn't mind using some not-so-nice tactics, i.e. kiblob plus finger laser :)

SUPER_UUB

S
i have heard bout some of u lot and i would find it an honur to play some of u in a tourney im in if i know the times and stuff and hopefully my comp will b upgraded by then

Best answers
welcome aboard Super Uub..........nice to c u taking an interest :D

Legend

by the way Uub this is luke :D

Best answers
Hehe, this is going to be fun. A couple super confident people..perhaps someone will come and beat them ^_^. FuriousGod, you need to get in on this :).

Best answers
Hm. I might need to get rid of my custom models for this...they can get confusing :)

Best answers
I would like to join this tournament too , just for fun , because i have no chance at all at beating groovy :fight: , if you've seen him
fight you will now why hes so confident

i think we should use z_spike_v5 because people with low end computers need some more fps (like me)

Best answers
I wish I could,but crap pc == not able to get in

Id like to show you guys what people can do with 300+ ping now but nah....my pc had to **** up!

GL to all those who participate

and use z_spike_v5,good map that dont eat FPS unless you go underneath while having a totally cheap video card

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom