Who wants a tourney?

Who would be interested in a proper tournament. Not a silly little one?

• YES........Bring it on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO........Not my thing

• Maybe.....i'll see where this goes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
I was just wondering, who would be interested in a tournament?

I will see how many people would be interested and then we could pick a date and time and so on :D

would be fun :D

PM me or just post here if your interested :D

Legend

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to off-topic.

Best answers
That sounds pretty cool, if you can actually attract some good people. If you can get people like Groovy and Bio Brolly (sorry if I mispelled either of those) to join in, or at least other people of their skill level, then it would be good. But having tons of n00bs would not... :(

Also it's important how the rules are set up and such. What maps are played on, character restrictions, one on one or doubles, perhaps different divisions, melee vs. beams, etc. Lots of stuff to hammer out before people will show much interest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd be more than happy to tag along. I think Cell_Day is a good fighting map

Best answers
i am making the rules up now and other things that should be looked at i will post em here when i am back on my pc ok all :D

Legend

Best answers
Hey, I have a good idea for a "prize" for winners/runners-up. Get a good modeler to agree to make any one model the winner requests. I'd definitely compete for that :)
Shouldn't be too difficult to find someone who would be interested.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'm up for it, just give me a set date and what time zone you are in :D

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm up for it, and unless Bio or Goldensaiyan enters the tournament, I will win.

Best answers
Woah, you're pretty confident :)
Ya never know, you just might find someone new who's as good as you...

Best answers
now theres being confident......and theres being CONFIDENT!

Best answers
I would, but I tend to suck exponentially the further away my ping gets from a LAN level. :p so count me out, since I'm in Aus on the other sidde of the planet. It doesn't get much further than that :p

Best answers
id give it a shot...just pm me the details on when and where im suppose to go :)

Best answers
Id would like to try, i'm hard-core but i can play some good matches... cound me in! (atleast if i can)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i´m interested to join but since my I-net connection is down and i would have to play on my mothers Computer (That one really is slow) i better don´t join cause i can´t play full power on this one!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope this happens before this Saturday Evening.

If it's after that, I probably won't be able to play (lucky for the others). Post the details.

Best answers
Yeah let's get this going soon. If Groovy doesn't play, whoever wins won't know if they're better or not :)

Best answers
yeah i agree post here when it will happen and stuff, sounds like great fun! i stink but....ill give it a go. post when and find out the different time zones for everyone also a date, and it should be s2k great tournament since that is a TOURNAMENT MAP!

Best answers
ok all Legend here i am organising the Tournament :D if u have any problems or questions just give me a PM :d happy to help. I am just sorting it all out but i need some help(with organising and with servers). If anyone could help plz PM would really appriciate it :D

Starting a new thread Called Grand Tournament and if it's ok with everyone I Devote this tournament to everyone who helped make this mod :D

i want everyone who want to participate to post in the new thread and put there name in game and what character they want to be :D

thx Lenged

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom