Who says that Gallic gun sux

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well........................that was the most pointless thing i've seen in a while.

Although that was a pretty big explosion.

Best answers
Humm the explosion can't get that big can it ? The splash damage increases but the explosion itsself doesn't. Btw what's that weird model.. ? freeky hair ;/

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SCIxX
Humm the explosion can't get that big can it ? The splash damage increases but the explosion itsself doesn't. Btw what's that weird model.. ? freeky hair ;/
You saw it your self
and that is vegeta with a ssj3 goku model

Best answers
The longer a power struggle lasts, the bigger the explosion is in the end. They can get pretty big :fight:.

Best answers
the explosion was only that big cuz his PL was 5.2 mil and it was in a struggle. and i can make a good bet that he got that big pl from BB spamming....

ultrassj_vegeta

U
ah u can see he plays as a cheapass as well.. he ps's and then drops down so even if he loses he won't die... cheapass.....

Best answers
god i hate noobs who do that, if they dont wanna lose...then they shouldnt powerstruggle...

/bans them

Best answers
i kicked him and he got all whiny for bb spamming and droppign form ps's

Best answers
i woulda banned him.....for the ps droppin though.....

ultrassj_vegeta

U
ah thats so cheap... sum ppl are like that .. wats hte point of psing then?? coz u kno u ain gonna die.. isn that like no fun

Best answers
I've seen bigger explosions and been in some of the PSs that caused them. I'll put some up later to show ya. Nice timing on the last picture.:yes:

Best answers
i must admit ive never seen an explosion that big from that attack.....lol were you psing for like an hour or something?

Best answers
if u did a crap load of final flashes, would that be as bad as bb spamming? YES! his goal in life is to spam the innocent

Best answers
i've seen a bigger one in a 3-way kamehameha vs a Finalflash PS. me and 3 other ppl were psing this guy who was using a final flash for like 5 mins and the explosion was monstrous

Best answers
cant say ive seen those big of explosions but its was a very nice explosion none the less and wit that said Bigger is Better :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
ah u can see he plays as a cheapass as well.. he ps's and then drops down so even if he loses he won't die... cheapass.....
.... OMFG
wut is wrong wit you ppl
I played with this guy..............
1 on 1and we planned it this way.
I let him win he let me win....

adn every saying that I'm a bb spammer,
I almost never play Vegeta cuz I hate when ppl do that
so plz shut up if you don't know wut you r talking about..........

Best answers
Hey prosac in that Ps how high of a powerlvl was the person you were fighting have and did he have full ki bar and...:) did you both put your attacks fully charged? thats all :tired:

Best answers
ever seen 2 20 million ff psing as long as the fully loaden ki pool lasts????

it simply makes the explosion sound, u dont see any yellow the first moments, only after the explosion goes down u see it. btw every thing on the map dies.

time to build newer, better worlds....

(weyland yutani)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom