Who reads Shonen Jump?

Best answers
Okay. Who here reads Shonen Jump? If you do, post ur favorite manga.

Mines Naruto :cool:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shaman King's good, I just started reading that one. ;)
Sand Land was great when they had that in, *looks at avatar* but it's a short series.

Best answers
Yeah. Akira sure worked his magic in it though

**NOTE**
When I say Akira, I am of course refering to Manga Legend, Akira Toriyama, creator of such shows as Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and others. This forum would not ultimatly exsist if it weren't for him.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, not in shounen jump, but another similar magaine (I forgot which) there's a pretty cool story called "The American Dream" about a Japanese Baseball player in America in the 30's. Though my favorite manga atm is probably "Ludwig Kakumei" (I suppose "Revolutionary Ludwig" would probably be a decent translation). It's kinda shoujo but it's hillarious in a really dark and messed up way.

-Karrde-

Best answers
I think I've read that one. Does anyone get any of the Japanese shonen jumps (there are about 10 of those)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a few issues of shonen jump, i bought em in london, but i cant get anymore:( which sucks..... I like all of it, except i dont like Yu Gi Oh, it pisses me off......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You all might hate me for saying this, but to be honest I really like there newest addition, Hikaru No Go. Screw the hardcore action, three cheers for mangas about board games!

Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip.......hooray? Fine, go read your other mangas, you don't know the excitement your missing. I mean come on......board games, thats, thats so exciting.........you know it is...........don't deny it.................... o_o

It's awesome so there! *runs off*

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I've read every single one so far.... I also use it to help me sketch anime (proportions, features, etc etc) Shaman King is kind of interesting, (ghosts using people to battle) but I really focus on the Yu Yu Hakusho and Naruto sections.

Best answers
I wonder if they will ever have InuYasha? Viz (who do Shonen Jump) have the license for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom