Who is your favourite Anime-Babe?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shampoo from Ranma
Aisha from outlaw star
Faye from cowboy bebop
Ryoko from Tenchi:yes:

Best answers
I really don't watch any other anime's besides DBZ... One question though IT IS A SERIOUS QUESTION So please no flamming or calling me a moron because that has already been pointed out to me on more than one occasion haha... What is the difference between anime and a cartoon? Other than the story line...?

Best answers
Originally posted by R@!D3R
[...] What is the difference between anime and a cartoon? Other than the story line...?
erm... it's from japan ^_^'
it's: Japan Animation (or something like that =) )
the most used anime-drawing style is: big eyes small mouth ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by R@!D3R
I really don't watch any other anime's besides DBZ... One question though IT IS A SERIOUS QUESTION So please no flamming or calling me a moron because that has already been pointed out to me on more than one occasion haha... What is the difference between anime and a cartoon? Other than the story line...?

Well....

1st off anime does mean cartoon in japanase, or "japanence animation" so tech, anime is a cartoon, but the different between them are huge

for starters, anime is allways better drawing, not because cartoon makers are bad, or lazy, but an anime is taken time, a long time, too draw it, cartoons are dished out so fast the drawers dont have time too make it look very very good.

Storyline, themes, and sex, volince etc, is seen alot more in anime then in cartoons, since in japan anime is a huge thing, shown at the movies, sold in nearly every shop, has mangas (english: Comics) that are also very good, with adult themes.

Anime is not just for pervs (omg adult themes? HENTAI!) it means the story is as deep and moveing as live action films.

Yes there are ones that are very cartoon like, pokemon and digimon, along with animes like Digi Charter (sp?) they are made for children, normally pre teens (tho some teens find it veyr good to Oo) but anime is normally aimed at 15 and over, since it deals with adult themes.

er... thats it:tired:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me applauds Tepus in his expert analysis of anime vs. cartoon.

:D

And am I the only one who likes Asuka? :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well one of my fav. anime-babes is the one on my sig :D

and i go with hib´s opinion:

but there are too many anime girls to think of and i know at least 10 that would go in the number 1 spot :p

Best answers
Well, my favorite anime babe was little Trunks. You know, babe? That's what you call the little humans that come out of women :S. Since this isn't based on SEX, since Babe is what most people call the others of the opposite sex.

1. Vegeta Briefs. Sexy papa...

2. Tenchi. Eh, kinda.

3. Spike Spiegle. Grr...

4. Pidge. Heh heh...so kawaii!

BTW, I was told not to COMPLAIN, so notice I'm being nice? ;( DID YOU NOTICE?!!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom