Votes: 0 0.0%
  • uub/ubuu/uubu/ubu or wut ever u spell it

• all of above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Im just wondering Since i saw the other topic about who is the hottest female dbz char

Best answers
In a mostly male community, I doubt you'll find one person to respond about this other than the people like me who tell you that you should not make posts like these, since I doubt you'll find one person to respond about this other than the people like me who tell you that you should not make posts like these. You get the idea, eh? And besides, they're drawings.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one in DBZ is hot. There animated characters, nothing good there... I'll stick with real things...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to have to go with Tien on this one. I mean... damn. No no... daaaaaaaamn. Look at that third eye. Look at it! He is one sexy hunk of steaming man-meat right there.

Well aside from the eye the man does have good form. Look at the way he holds himself when he blasts the hell out of somebody. He's got the goods right there.

Note- Don't come in here posting about "they're cartoons" and all that jazz... few people screamed about that in the hottest dbz girls thread. How about a little equality for the sexes eh?

Best answers
Hey whats up with this?

using my poll for your sick twisted own poll? how revolting...and you probably get off on it....all well you can have that old poll its yours take iT!!

Any way im not going to awnser it im a guy just in case any ladies wanna know!:)

Best answers
OH swallow your ****ing pride and answer a question, just cause u can identify another male possibly being attractive in general (meaning you are NOT ***) Does NOT make u some homo....jeez...anyways, i'd hafta say buu.....remember the saying...something the something....then ride the wave :devil:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldn't say hottest or cuttest, but i would say that gohan is the "coolest" looking saiyan

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Halo said:
Hey whats up with this?

using my poll for your sick twisted own poll? how revolting...and you probably get off on it....all well you can have that old poll its yours take iT!!

Any way im not going to awnser it im a guy just in case any ladies wanna know!:)
For saying a flame as " you get off on it" is not very nice, heres a warning for that flame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg, wtf. No Cell? Wtf... not that I ... like Cell or anything...
*looks at feet*

-UltraPerfectCell

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing wrong with admiring another man's physique.

I think Future trunks with the long hair was awesome.

Best answers
where is Mystix and Groovy I know they are all about this topic and so is magus all they do is sex up other guys in IRC..... :]
the hottest dbz male character is me... fa sheezy... :]

Best answers
I ain't touchin this one.. I dont care what you mean, its just kinda creepy.

But if you mean best physique I think Trunks.

Best answers
definetly vegetto, he's like, married to 2 chicks, he must be hot stuff

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with Miroku on this one, though I don't like DBZ.

-Karrde-

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bryggz said:
OH swallow your ****ing pride and answer a question, just cause u can identify another male possibly being attractive in general (meaning you are NOT ***) Does NOT make u some homo....jeez...anyways, i'd hafta say buu.....remember the saying...something the something....then ride the wave :devil:
I find Bam Margera slightly attractive, but I think most people aren't answering cause finding an animated character [guy or girl] is pretty sick.

I can admit when I think a ugy is handsome, but I think finding an anime character hot is just revolting. Plus all the guys in DBZ look the same lol, just with either an extra eye, some scars or more freaky hair.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future Trunks looks the best, i mean look at the hair and the outfit, even i would fall for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom