Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gogeta

• Don't really give or know.

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ya but see the whole dance fusion was meant for a quick and strong fighter that finishes his opponent off within 30 mins or less.. thats y they can charge to a maximum equal to the other person they are fusing with... you see?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hwoarang
I would have to say Gogeta, that fusion was felt across the galaxy.
goku's transformation to SSJ3 was felt across the galaxy;/ but anyways, if you include GT gogetta was cus he could go SSJ4(god i hate that level) and they had more training done at that point in time, but if its DBZ only then vegito

Best answers
Yeah...SSJ4 was pretty lame.....lol, and only Goku went that form Legit, while my HERO Vegeta make Bulma make him a Brute Ray which changed him into SSJ4 instantly :D God....cheatin is so EZ :D

Best answers
rofl. They would pwn if in real life you could use AIMBOT! :D Ur like a crazy SOB in the army, and know ur a Green Beret cuz u use...AIMBOT to kill people with one shot while holding down the trigger while NEVER MISSIN! (Hmm....maybe i could find a way to invent something that could serve the same purpose as that....)

Best answers
vegitto is more powerfull by my knowing, but he's also very arrogant and wastes time (influence from vegeta)

Gogeta has more influence from Goku, so he doesn't waste time to kick ass.

I like them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom