WHO IS STRONGER

Best answers
this is easy in the show not fused...
(your all gonna hate me but)
the strongest is obviously goku but the best tactics go to vegeta hands down...the most badass, piccolo holds his own..and the kril dawg gets the underdog award cause he does help save the world in the saiyan saga so without him everyone would have died.

As for ingame Piccolo is the best easy because the SBC is just wicked fast and pretty much a 1 hit kill. the scatter shot is annoying but effective and his eye laser is perfect for stunned folks who just go meleed into the ground. the masenko is also good because peeps just dont expect it becuse it majorly sucks:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is no "best" in game.

depends on the player behind the character.

thats it.
no if's and's or but's about it.

the thread is asking who is the STRONGEST.
well in game it depends on the player, not the character.

in the show its vegetto.

if the thread asked for your PREFERANCE than it would be a different story.

can you guys see the differance between FACT and PREFERANCE?

FACT: strength in game comes from the player.
PREFERANCE: i like "this guy" for "whatever" reason.

again just to make sure this is clear... you pick the character in game you want, it will not have any affect on your strength as it is your playing style that determins your power.

Best answers
"again just to make sure this is clear... you pick the character in game you want, it will not have any affect on your strength as it is your playing style that determins your power."
well acually it will make a difference if u choose a player which well suits your playing style. each character is different in the game and some characters suit some strategies beter than others.

Best answers
I think goku is the strongest because of his genki dama and his kamehameha.

Best answers
Depends on the little blue ki bar you can find at the lower left of your screen ~
more ki = stronger ... thats all , from starting power buu is strongest ...

Best answers
Personally I usually play with trunks coz his mellee is better than all the rest otherwise I like to play with Gohan coz he transforms on 1 000 000

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree on that one but I think vegeta is stronger then buu depending on how long you play.

Best answers
I have to go with Pain it does really depend on the player also i think they're all strong(exept for krillin until he goes mystic krillin) because i play with all of em(well i don't really play buu,krillin,cell,frieza) but yeah i think my strongest is mainly most of em.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillan sux cuz he takes too long too go mystic and if he does it's too late every one is alread much stronger then him.

So I say Buu at a short game and a saiyan at a long game.

Best answers
Krilling is hella fast on mystic, its just abit of a ***** trying to get that far with ur povnov starting power, but its good on servers which run the same map 24/7. Buu is most powerful in game. Cell is *** coz he steals stuff from other people. Trunks and Gohan are *** fullstop. Goku is good, but his attacks are slow and pricey. Piccolo is good because of his beam cannon and eye laser. Vegeta is only good once he has transformed, not enough attacks when he is normal. Frieza sucks coz people spam his disk.

Thats everyone I think.
My favourite and best in game: Piccolo

Best answers
and whats with the ****ing *** ass ****ty ****** ****ing little stars on the ****ing swear ****ing words? :(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I say this has lasted long enough, too many of these threads come up, and the last few posts were nothing but spam..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom