WHO IS STRONGER

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GOKU,BUU,VEGETA,CELL OR PICCOLO CAN 'S'O'M'E'O'N'E' TELL ME WHO IS STRONGER AND WHY??????????????

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woa, turn caps lock off. And what do you mean who is stronger? Are you talking about the game or the show. If it were the show, I would say goku/buu. In the game, I would say cell is the best, but in the game, its oppinion as to whos better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the show vegetto is the strongest one.

in game... it just depends on your playing style

Best answers
in game just depends on what ur tactic is, i used gohan because of his speed, i liked fast paced battles.

Best answers
I't totally depends on your style. I'f you like Mellee then use trunks. I'f you like beams use someone like Goku or Vegeta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya thats true....
But I stick with Vegeta I hope the team changes renzoku tho...

Best answers
i like vegeta too he looks cool and his strong & fast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya vegeta is kinda good becuase of ff and big bang.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, in-game Buu is the strongest statistically. He has the most defence, attack strength, speed, hp and the highest starting power level.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya I think buu is strong too but not tranceforming cuz it's permanent and only 1.5 so I still say VEGETA.

Best answers
I like Cell.he is very good in my eyes good attacks

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ups i didnt see the CAPS LOcK on.In tha game I mean yes!Cell is like "strongest" becouse he hase all the beams.But SSJ Vegeta is very very very.....where was I a yes StroNG with his beams!!!!! !! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Best answers
I think it's all on play style and how long the server has been going and the time limit in the server. If it's short, I'll play with trunks, because he ascends fast...when he ascends, he's much better then buu. But while he isn't ascended, he is very much at a disadvantage.

If I want to melee, I usually go with vegeta, because he usually responds to the melee key the fastest

I like buu and cell pretty much, but I tend not to play with them cause I like playing with the average characters the most. (if someone comes on the server and start owning everyone, I'll usually switch to one of them unless I'm vegeta transed). Plus, turning people into food and regaining health is pretty nice.

Goku I like using if I want to do alot of huge damage early in a server. Spirt bomb is worth it. Please he responds fastest to block, so if someone is comming in at me, I can easily abort and block quickly, then switch to melee.

Gohan, Krillin, Frieza and Piccolo are horrible in my eyes. I don't like using them cause thee are much better characters to choose from. Gohan's speed is alright, but with his low health he's not worth it. If I want discs Ill use Cell's. Same with SBC. Piccolo's scatter beam is alright and it's like a faster version of kame torpedoes, but again, it's not worth it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHY EVEN PERPETUATE THIS CRAP!!!!

Don't teach him to create meaningless threads?

Oh, and technically Veggetto is the strongest character in the universe at the short time of his existance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos veggeto isn't in the game?

I still say vegeta but I like buu too..

Best answers
I think Krillin is the weekest and buu the strongest

Best answers
me says cell for melee
and transed vegeata for beams

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom